Body hair removal - What method do you prefer?

ill tell you this much nair for men....hurts like hell and you bleed especially if you have sensitive skin...DONT EVER GET IT ON YOUR BALLS EITHER!!!

I have very sensitive skin as well DougoeFre5h...I've never found a hair removal cream that doesn't irritate to some degree. I take the "keep it under control" approach. I shave my upper arms/shoulders/boys and use a trimmer with a #2 and buzz down the entire rest of my body to give the illusion that I'm not nearly as hairy as I really am. It sounds like it would look weird but it really does look decent.

I currently do much the same, only I use the trimmers with no gaurd. It just takes forever and grows in quickly. Guess Ill keep doing the same.

my woman removes my body hair one by one with her teeth.

i use the clippers with nothing on it. the mach 3 on the nutsack. ive waxed, ouchies.

I wasnt a fan either until I dieted way down over the summer. Hairy arms just cover up a lot of the vascularity and lines. Plus I swear it makes me look fatter here in the winter. Quick fix diet - shave up.

DougoeFre5h said:
I wasnt a fan either until I dieted way down over the summer. Hairy arms just cover up a lot of the vascularity and lines. Plus I swear it makes me look fatter here in the winter. Quick fix diet - shave up.

Well I can see some good lines and veins through my forearms, but I don't think the hair covers that at all. The hair in my arms isn't as course as say chest hair but maybe it's different for some other guys.

i use nair. its way to hard to shave your legs and not miss spots. So i use nair for my legs every once in a while and i shave my chest and stomach every few days in the shower for a sec or two, i do it fast but always cut my nipples lol.
Im pale so it looks much better when im shaved and u can see so many more veins and the ladies love veins.

Back