Bodybuilding and height

So I don't know if its just me but any bodybuilder under 5'8 is pretty much a joke.

Dude, you're a joke if you really believe that! Muscle quality and strength have nothing to do with height. You can be very tall and vascular and still not be as strong or have the quality of muscle as a guy who's much shorter than you.

Check out the October 2010 issue of Men's Health magazine and read the article about Custom Body Plans, written by Denny Watkins. This article is a good discussion of the pros and cons of being too tall or being too short in bodybuilding, and it gives a workaround for each given problem situation---as to suggest that anyone of any height can build a great physique successfully.

Stop hatin' on short guys man. Bodybuilding is more about effort than it is about aesthetics.

Foby, it usually takes someone months to establish themselves as a complete tool... but amazingly you've managed to do it in less than 100 posts.

Good job.

Dude, you're a joke if you really believe that! Muscle quality and strength have nothing to do with height. You can be very tall and vascular and still not be as strong or have the quality of muscle as a guy who's much shorter than you.

Check out the October 2010 issue of Men's Health magazine and read the article about Custom Body Plans, written by Denny Watkins. This article is a good discussion of the pros and cons of being too tall or being too short in bodybuilding, and it gives a workaround for each given problem situation---as to suggest that anyone of any height can build a great physique successfully.

Stop hatin' on short guys man. Bodybuilding is more about effort than it is about aesthetics.

Did I say anything about strength or muscle quality? It's just hard to compare someone short to someone tall. Especially someone super short like lee priest even if he had a better physique than any bodybuilder around he would still never win the olympia. It's my opinion the only people I know who will be raging at it is anyone under 5'8, although Branch Warren is ausome as I said above.

O and I already know I'm a tool so thanks!

Foby, it usually takes someone months to establish themselves as a complete tool... but amazingly you've managed to do it in less than 100 posts.

Good job.

Haha.. I like your style RJ. Quick and to the point.

guess u never heard of this guy...
franco_columbu_full1.jpg

they dont judge you by height class thats why they have weight class.

This has to get the award for stupidest thread/post of the year...but its still early

they dont judge you by height class thats why they have weight class.

This has to get the award for stupidest thread/post of the year...but its still early

actually the post was made in December, so he may be in the running for last year's award!

i dunno.....a loooooooooot of stupid shit's been said in the time ive been here. some by me haha.

this one is up there though

So I don't know if its just me but any bodybuilder under 5'8 is pretty much a joke.

Branch Warren is the only exception, hes ausome.

Just my opinion. No need to take offense.

Did I say anything about strength or muscle quality? It's just hard to compare someone short to someone tall. Especially someone super short like lee priest even if he had a better physique than any bodybuilder around he would still never win the olympia. It's my opinion the only people I know who will be raging at it is anyone under 5'8, although Branch Warren is ausome as I said above.

O and I already know I'm a tool so thanks!

From this posts I can draw only one conclusion: you have issues. Big ones!

I dare you to tell Lee Priest that he's pretty much a joke.

I tell you that you're a joke!
Your opinion sucks! These are my opinions. Are you OK with 'em? 'Cause if you don't, please, pretty please, THINK before you speak! ;)

From this posts I can draw only one conclusion: you have issues. Big ones!

I dare you to tell Lee Priest that he's pretty much a joke.

I tell you that you're a joke!
Your opinion sucks! These are my opinions. Are you OK with 'em? 'Cause if you don't, please, pretty please, THINK before you speak! ;)

How can opinions suck? It's an opinion.

P.S I would tell Lee Priest he's a joke.

Back