bodybuilding.com

Phil9999

Sauce Monster
Hey guys just had a question bout something unsteroid related. About a yr ago i entered the stupid amateur bodybuilder of the week on bodybuilding.com and i won it. no big deal cuz alot of people win it but neways i get harassed be people saying they want to sponsor me. Do u guys no nething bout these type of people and what there trying to get. any help would be appreciated.

I'm guessing that this 'sponsorship' would somehow include gay sex. But that's just speculation.

These people all seem sort of sketchy as they approach me on the internet i dont know wht to think. The guy eventually told me he wanted to give me money to support me for food and gear. It sounds to good to be true or it sounds like something that can lead to something bad. Since im not really strapped for money im not really considering. However im just curious because they keep contacting me.

How about you accept, and tell the guy to send a WU transfer to a nearby town, to a fake name with no ID required. I dont see the problem here.

Phil9999 said:
These people all seem sort of sketchy as they approach me on the internet i dont know wht to think. The guy eventually told me he wanted to give me money to support me for food and gear. It sounds to good to be true or it sounds like something that can lead to something bad. Since im not really strapped for money im not really considering. However im just curious because they keep contacting me.
The answer to the comment about the gear is, "chains, belts, chains etc do add up." No sense in confirming anything Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) related for them.

You are obviously a person that can dedicate yourself to what is important to you. I'm confident that if you focus on making yourself a financial success, then you can do it. But yeah, hard times can be difficult.

Just be carefull what you sign...There's no such thing as 'free'.

Phil9999 said:
Hey guys just had a question bout something unsteroid related. About a yr ago i entered the stupid amateur bodybuilder of the week on bodybuilding.com and i won it. no big deal cuz alot of people win it but neways i get harassed be people saying they want to sponsor me. Do u guys no nething bout these type of people and what there trying to get. any help would be appreciated.
anyone.. I do mean anyone can sponsor another bodybuilder.
Let say me for instance. You look like and up and coming bodybuilder. I want to help you out with lifting gear/meals/ plane tickets and in return you would wear specialty clothes that have my logo on it.
I have no company, but I do own a bodybuilding website.

Sponsoring is nothing more than the old time bartering system

basskiller said:
anyone.. I do mean anyone can sponsor another bodybuilder.
Let say me for instance. You look like and up and coming bodybuilder. I want to help you out with lifting gear/meals/ plane tickets and in return you would wear specialty clothes that have my logo on it.
I have no company, but I do own a bodybuilding website.

Sponsoring is nothing more than the old time bartering system

This is very well true for the truly legit people out there, unfortunately there are way to many "wierdos" walking around.

I've had several clients asked to do pics the next day and as harmless as it may seem turns into them at the end of the shoot wanting them to take all their clothes off.

Be careful and find out as much info as you can.

As long as you wear a condom, its not gay. Maybe double bag it just to be safe.

Niclipse said:
If I can sponsor Zwabie in Nigeria for only $9 a week, this guy can definitely sponsor you!
:lol:

normally if it sounds too good to be true, it is. but i agree with dougoe. tell him if hes serious, to show you by sending some cash

DirkMoneyshot said:
I've had several clients asked to do pics the next day and as harmless as it may seem turns into them at the end of the shoot wanting them to take all their clothes off.
Very good information.

Don't get tricked into homosexual stuff, folks.

lol this isnt the first guy this is about the like 10th guy who has asked me this. It sort of confuses me cuz yea i ve got some size but nothing that they would be hounding me about thats why im so sketched out by it.

Back