boldenone instead of deca

jambokris

i ordered from my usual guy who goes to another guy to carry on with my Sustanon (sust) and deca cycle which i am 6 weeks into, currently using 750 Sustanon (sust) eod and 250 deca once a week, instead of deca i have ended up with boldenone, im clearly not happy with this as i am due my next deca shot and obviously had my cycle planned out which has been thrown up in the air because of this,
i am looking at a week to get any more deca, what should i do , i dont know much about boldenone as i never considered it, can this be changed for deca at this time in a cycle

Are you seriously going 750mg of Sustanon (sust) every other day?

750 a week eod defo typo ha ha sorry, any thoughts on my original question cos im kinda lost, i know i should probably send it back and wait for deca and thats what am gonna get told, am just pissed off with the hassle

Deca is long acting, so stoping after 6 weeks is waste, it just kiking in.
try to get some more deca, but if you can't
go for boldenon 400mg-600mg once a week
don't do it less than 12 weeks, the gain is slower than deca but steady and lean muscle.

WTF? Dude no pun intended here but if you seriously need 750mg/wk of test to grow there is something really wrong here

i dont know if its true for the OP, but after you have run a few cycles and get up there in weight, you may require more gear to grow

i mean a guy who weighs 250lbs will require more gear to grow than a guy who weighs 190

EQ needs to be used 12 wks min, by wk 6 you will notice strength gains, by wk 8 things really start to get fun.

hardness, veins, etc. I love EQ. fuk deca

i dont know if its true for the OP, but after you have run a few cycles and get up there in weight, you may require more gear to grow

i mean a guy who weighs 250lbs will require more gear to grow than a guy who weighs 190

True rider. You know how some dudes are though. Weighing 180 lbs on a first cycle thinking the more gear you run the bigger your gonna get

yet another lesson for "get all your gear together including post cycle therapy (pct) BEFORE you start"

With all the uncertainties in this game its almost mandatory to have everything before you start. Best advice I"ve ever been given

Back