Bones hurting...

Chicago Made

At least that's what it feels like. I began my work-out today and mid way through chest it feels like my actual bones are hurting or something.

The best way I can explain it is when you've made the mistake to throw a football long distance w/out warming your arm up. Anybody ever feel that? It's a deep pain.

Any idea's of what it could be? Should I be taking a supp for my joints?

Brian

Which areas of your body does the pain start? Is it during all movements? Does the pain only start when you are lifting or during other times as well? How long has this been going on?

Vegas said:
Which areas of your body does the pain start? Is it during all movements? Does the pain only start when you are lifting or during other times as well? How long has this been going on?

It was while I was doing my flat bench, then got progressively worse as I did my incline bench.

Afterwards it still hurt. Have you ever thrown a football way to hard/ too far and gotten that feeling in your arm? It's really hard to explain.

Could it be over-training? I can't see how it could be, but seeing as I'm pretty much a newb to this you'd know better than I would.

Areas:

* Both biceps, but the majority of the pain is in the right one (I'm right-handed)

* Some in the shoulder areas

Any idea?

Thanks again, bro.

B.B

Almost forgot, this has been going on for about 2 days, max.

The one thing I can think of is I deal with some VERY aggressive dogs on my caseload and I constantly have to, w/out much notice at all, grab dogs and breaking them up from fighting which is a task when your dealing w/ Alpha Rolling a 200+ pd dog or a Pit Bull. I also have the human aggressive variety to deal with as well.

Could it just be my bicep from lifting the dogs up into th air with one hand to break them apart and I've strained my biceps?

My job (Dog Trainer) entails having a lot of strength and wear-and-tear on my upper body, more specificly my bi's, does this sound feasable?

B.B

Back