bout to start cycle....but girlfriend problem

lilthanh19

well, im planning to start my first cycle of test enan...but today...the topic of steroids came up between me and my girlfriend...shes amkin me choose between her and the gear. shes so close minded about it...sayin that it will harm me...but wehn i ask her...she doens't know how it will harm me, just that it will...i said i will educate her and she says she will never ever be open minded about it. and we had a trip planned for vegas this summer, already booked and everything and she tells me.."FINE, have ur steroids, have fun in vegas by urself..GOODBYE!!!"....so wut am i supposed to do??

It sounds strange.......She was too quick to want to get out........Do what you want to do and let her do what she wants to do......

Btw you have time to find someody else for the trip......Good luck,,,,,,

I think her age is showing a little bit. Make a choice, a mature educted woman who won't close herself off to certain things.

Or stay in your prison camp of a relationship.

Make your choice now . Is your girlfriend livable with or can you live without her. Is she old enough to know something about the steroids or is she just mad about your future use. Now you to have to make a choice ,is going without steroids going to change your life ? Is that something that going to eat at you the whole time your with her. Make a choice and stick to it.

yea..its her age....i keep askin her why she is sooo stubborn, why can't she open her mind up a lil and learn...and she says she will NEVER ever like it....and she wants to make me choose...she said her or the juice....i told her i would choose her, and still want to do the juice later....and she says...tell me now if you'll do it later so i dun waste my time with you

This is clearly an age thing. It all depends on how you want to live your life. Do you want to be with a woman that tells you what you can and can't do? I've been there when I was young. Its not the way to live. You just need to man up and make your own decisions. If she leaves you for this, then she doesn't give a shit about you anyway. I hate women like this.

muscle_geek said:
This is clearly an age thing. It all depends on how you want to live your life. Do you want to be with a woman that tells you what you can and can't do? I've been there when I was young. Its not the way to live. You just need to man up and make your own decisions. If she leaves you for this, then she doesn't give a shit about you anyway. I hate women like this.

so true and if she doesnt go with u to vegas screw her take a freind if u can i'm sure you'll tons more fun with a friend

how long have you been together and is she very important in your life? i ask this because my first reaction would be to dump her ass. sell the other ticket to a buddy and go have a good time in vegas. she has control issues if she is resorting to threats to have her way. dont confuse this for advice bro, it is just what i would do if someone tried to tell me what to do with my life and refused to have an intelligent discussion about the issue.

lilthanh19 said:
ok..now shes goes..lets make a deal....if you do steroids, imma become anorexic..WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?

i would take the deal bro. go for it. i bet she will pull something else out of her ass. seriosly though, i think its time to move on to greener pastures.

ive been with her about 8 months...but no matter wut i say, she won't open her mind to it....if i could change the name on the ticket for vegas i would...but i booked through travelocity...and i dun think that i can change it........so shes makin me choose between her forever with no juice EVER....or the juice....i told her if i choose her..ima want to do it later

look its either her or us bro,you choose now!
lol,good luck on what ever choice you make,I do believe nobody has the right to pull a threat like that to you,if she can walk away so easy from you, how much can she really love you?

yea...i even said to her...i was like....if you say you love me, you would support me in what i wanna do...and not threaten to break up with me...all she says is..she doesn't wanna sit back and watch me hurt myself....i keep tellin her that i won't....ive done researched and learned from people on this board....but she juss won't budge...all she knows abou it is "ITS BAD FOR YOU"..and i told her that i was injecting...she goes...whos stupid enough to inject theirselves, ur an idiot....and i said to her..then you dun love me that much...she really pissed me off todayimma do my cycle anyways...so that means she gonna break up with me anyways....

break up with her first so you can be pissed instead of hurt for her leavin you!then you can use that energy in the gym!

my ex-girlfriend used to be the same way... they learn after you show them that your the boss of YOUR life. my girlfriend actually showed me more love after i had the balls to stand up to her and tell her to fuck off. but at the same time my friend pussy is pussy, and im sure you can find alot more after you put on about 15lbs of rip. maybe that is why she is pissed anyway, she might be afraid you'll get all buff and leave her......I say fuck her and stick that needle in yo ass!

ya man she is trying to controll ur life. anyting she does not like she will do the samething. she is gunna make ur her fuckin little puppet. do what u wanna do and be happy with it and if she stays than u will knok she really cares about you and if she goes then she was not even worth ur time. no girl should try and tell u what to do man.

Back