BP 135/87 bad?

Hootie

I have had a constant blood pressure of 135/87 since the start of my cycle. When does BP start becoming an issue?
I am 185cm, 210lbs currently on 30mg d/bol day, 200mg deca /week, 20mg&25mg nolvadex & proviron/day.

Blood Pressure; What Do Those Numbers Mean?
I have seen a few posts where there is some confusion or misunderstanding of what blood pressure numbers mean. I found this little explanation, hope this clears things up.

What Do Those Numbers Mean?
Your doctor tells you your blood pressure is 120 over 70 (written as 120/70). Should you be elated or concerned?

The first number refers to your systolic blood pressure. Systolic is your maximum pressure, taken right after your heart pumps. The second number refers to your diastolic blood pressure. Diastolic is the lowest pressure you have, measured when your heart is relaxed.

Miller says, "120/70 is an optimal blood pressure for adults. People are identified as hypertensive if their systolic number is above 140 and/or their diastolic number is greater than 90."

What's your age? Diastolic of 87 consistently is probably too high, although very few docs would treat you w/ meds for that level.

mines always been high also. ive had constant levels higher thatn yours and that was all without gear. now that im onm it hasnt changed at all yet but i keep track of it to make sure.

Your blood pressure is slightly high for a normal person (non steroid), but it is probably nothing that a Dr. is going to treat. You probably do not have much to be worrying about.

Back