Breast milk while cutting?

Goatofthunder

Hi guys.

I´m currently cutting but since my wife is breastfeeding, I have access to breast milk.
I know breast milk is supposedly great for bodybuilder´s gains, but would it be worth the extra kcal´s while cutting?

Wtf lmao, thats not a go in my books, unless your at the mall and she pulls one side of her shirt down for you, then thats a go for sure.

Free, high quality, human whey/casein formula?? Gtfo, you MUST drink it. Haha, in all seriousness, you could drink it like you would milk. It does have a different nutritional profile than bovine dairy though.

Free, high quality, human whey/casein formula?? Gtfo, you MUST drink it. Haha, in all seriousness, you could drink it like you would milk. It does have a different nutritional profile than bovine dairy though.

The thing is that normaly I would try to keep dairy to a minimum when cutting, but all that free HGH is just too tempting...

Whom she is breastin? You or your child? ) I don't think that you'll drink too much to have a negative effect on you cutting. And also the quality of milk highly depends on the diet of your wife.

Whom she is breastin? You or your child? ) I don't think that you'll drink too much to have a negative effect on you cutting. And also the quality of milk highly depends on the diet of your wife.

Shes stopping the breast feeding, but still lactating like crazy, so she puts it in bottles for me to drink, if I want. I also sometimes get to drink it straight from the tit, it´s awesome :)

Shes stopping the breast feeding, but still lactating like crazy, so she puts it in bottles for me to drink, if I want. I also sometimes get to drink it straight from the tit, it´s awesome :)

go all out man, I heard drinking it straight from the source burns more fat :D

If she is stopping, why does she puts it in bottle? The more milk is used, more is produced. It will not help to stop.

Back