Brewing mistake using PEG

bt4282

I know this is a very dumb question, but I had to ask because I hate seeing gear going to waste. a buddy of mine called me the other day going off!! He said he made some TE and noticed it was cloudy, so his idea was to add in some BB. Instead he poured in about 20cc of PEG 300 before he realized what he was doing. He apparently had BB and PEG in identical containers. SO my question is, is this a lost product?

Let the batch settle without stirring or shaking and take a close picture of it and post it. Depending on what it looks like, I might be able to tell you a way to save a great bit of it!!!

The question you should be asking your friend is how did he fuck up Test E. It is soluable in oil alone, so it doesn't need bb. It's typically used to make it smoother and hold easier but something is wrong with his technique

The question you should be asking your friend is how did he fuck up Test E. It is soluable in oil alone, so it doesn't need bb. It's typically used to make it smoother and hold easier but something is wrong with his technique

I'm with User on this. Something is wrong with his tech or his powders. TE will hold in freaking camel piss!!! I don't know what happened but if it settles he should be able to separate it very precisely with a sepratory funnel.

Yes I would attempt to remove the peg depending on the amount of raw you are using, a small amount I would just dump it.

Back