british dragon d-bol

vajhol

I am banned!
i have some british dragon d-bol. they look exactly like the real deal. but instead of having BD on one side they have BP. i wonder wtf they are.

Last edited:
My dog says Bawawa! ngrrrrrnwahngrrrrrrrrrr!

Why would it say BP and not BD ? Mis-print or fakes ?
Plus they have been long gone, i'am sure you know that but
maybe a few floating around. But BP ?

He made this thread two times, one has been deleted by StoneColdNTO

This one was a question about "DP" that why my joke about.

he corrected this to BP.

and as you guess he's floating about anybody in relation or knowing something about BP...

So you sense a Fed too...

Funny... It was an other like this one...

Last edited:
British Dragon is no more

FEds arrested British Dragon founders in Thailand I think in April or March, so I would be very sceptical if somebody still offers British Dragon Dbol or something else.

Plus you really do not know what those guys are missing in the basement. British Dragon was getting some ingredients from China, probably already contaminated like everything from China. This was underground lab not legitimate pharmaceutical company, where you get good quality.

I dont think Balkan have replaced British Dragon, just stolen the logos and design?

Balkan better have the red label,blue stop.and aluminum ring seal and all have a BD made into them or they didnt do thier home work!-

-BD closed for a year to start these procedures to prevent fakes!-
-some places could still have it in stock if they
just got arrested (if they even got arrested)
BD is picked on by all sites
and manufactures because they sell more so other places need to bad mouth them-
i hav yet to find
anyone that got bad BD stuff if it has what i described!!!!

Founder of Balkan is a co-founder of E.U BD.

that what about BD was advising in her web_site until last month.

EU eastern have broken the BD devlopment...

I know, you know every body knows that...

currently BD is going to restart.

BP is independent nothing having anymore with BD since end 2006.

Official website of BP were classifyed as Scammers on BD website.

And the founder who's an Anthony Roberts friend is a prick BTW A.roberts is a prick too

they're prick both...

In fact BP-owner is a selectiv' scammer (ref: Parker27 (the wolf) and he's rigth)

Last edited:
I have those same ones that I picked up today and my source told me they were Turanabol by Balkan Pharma. WTF???

Never had the 10mg BD, BUT I have thE 50 mg Dianabol (methanabol) BRITISH DRAGON pink tabs. It has BD on one side and 50 on the other. Works wonders !!!!

Back