British Dragon Done for??? WTF

yes he is.

so is the ceiling cat.

ceiling_cat.jpg

No big deal. Most sources are replacing them with new brands as we speak.

Fuck! Just bought a shitload of test and deca for my next cycle. It was manuf. in '06 ya think the quality is up to par?

wood78221 said:
what exactly had been going on with them?
I won't name names, but let's just say a certain person in Moldavia, who produced the eastern european version of BD, came in conflict with other owners. Apparently they were threatening each other, calling each other scammer, etc...

isnt it an illegal business? how can one purchase part of it. i actually got an email with one calling the other a scammer

supposedly the issue is with the website and the manufacturers..
its all over the boards..

the one being "accused" has had a history of complaints

just stay away for the time being

some one was conterfiting and one supposedly got the stuff and sent it to a lab to check it and it came back not underdosed but even worst undetected so who knows, I was always suspicious of these guys anyway and was tipped of by a member here that one had a rep as a selective scammer. But it sucks that such a reliable company (BD) has been downed by someones greed. :shoot2:

Its legal because the Company is setup leagally in another country producing ASS leagally, just from there is when shit goes into the grey area or to the so called black market.

i personally dont care, home brew is the way to go. if u think about ur paying for the volume of the oil being brought into the country and all u need is the powder cause all the other shit can be bought here.

throw ba and bb and powder in oil and heat and filter and save your self the money and the guess work of wondering if its legit.

i personally dont care, home brew is the way to go. if u think about ur paying for the volume of the oil and size and all u need is the powder cause all the other shit can be bought here.

simpllyhuge said:
isnt it an illegal business? how can one purchase part of it. i actually got an email with one calling the other a scammer

In some countries it is not illegal to produce and distribute anabolic steroids. Actually in any country it is not illegal as long as you are licensed to do so. But needless to say, the production takes place in a country that allows for the company to comply with all laws.

i was wondering if some of the qv was made in the us. it seems like it would be alot easier than smuggling the whole bottle in.

Back