british dragon

Bimmer

I am in the process of getting some products from BD. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if so what kind. IS it reliable as in the doses are what they are supposed to be?

Agreed. I've used their Prop and EQ - good products but the prop is a sore shot unless mixed with other oils.

did he happen to seel another brand over it by any chance? id take anything a source sais about products with a grain of salt.

up untill this post i have never heard one bad word about british dragon, in fact i know amny people who have taken many of there products and not one complaint.

I'm using their anavar right now and loving it. And when it comes to Winstrol (winny) and dbol, they are supposed to be top notch as well.

The britsh dragon tabs are all very good...I've used the 50mg dbol, 50mg anadrol, 50mg Winstrol (winny), 5mg Winstrol (winny), 5mg dbol, 5mg var, and .04 clen. Stuff is top notch....

but their old 5mg oxanabol was tested as even a bit overdosed. I can't recall the source of this information but it was on one of the boards.

Vovan said:
but their old 5mg oxanabol was tested as even a bit overdosed. I can't recall the source of this information but it was on one of the boards.
yeah, i saw that too, and i have heard very good things about bd, and i wouldn't jump off the roof if a couple of my dbols were 4mg instead of 5.

hehe :) when person pop up 20 pentagons a day I guess it will be very hard to notice the difference

Back