Bromo question, anybody tried?

Vitamin B6 is the easiest to come by and is effective for many users. Just buy it at the supermarket, supplement store, etc. Basically after that it's just bromo and cabergoline. Those are the three most popular choices.

No, vitamin b6 would only lower prolactin. It does not share all of the other properties of the two other drugs.

I understand B6 wouldnt rais sex drive, BUT, could its effects on lowerin prolactin levels keep the libidio suppresion experienced on Deca or Tren a little lower than with out it?

DirtyBird said:
I understand B6 wouldnt rais sex drive, BUT, could its effects on lowerin prolactin levels keep the libidio suppresion experienced on Deca or Tren a little lower than with out it?

B6 seems to be able to control gyno to some degree from decca/tren but it didn't save me from the sexual sides .

currently taking .5mg 2x per weeks cabergoline. At first it seemed to assist in getting my sex drive back and getting my appetite back. I have not noticed thre shorted recoup time between orgasms some claim. Perhaps stronger orgams sometimes.

I feel it helped me return to normal and bounce back from the tren sides. I didn't notice any negative side effets from the cabergoline.

damn i was hoping it would drastically improve drive or refractoy period with out having to add more test or dht. thanks

Back