Brovel VS QV prop

QV is by far a better choice, i read on some boards to get the dosing on the bottle of you need to multiply your cc by 1.5 so if the bottle says 200mg/cc then you need to take 1.5cc to get 200mg

jarbulldog said:
QV is by far a better choice, i read on some boards to get the dosing on the bottle of you need to multiply your cc by 1.5 so if the bottle says 200mg/cc then you need to take 1.5cc to get 200mg

your refering to brovel being under dosed or qv?

I hate QV prop. fucking shit hurt. brovel prop gave me no problems at all and when I was only on that I felt it just fine.

another thing you could do with brovel T-50 is use it as the oil for making your own tren. 50mg prop and 50mg tren, great combo, it should be pain free as well. I am sure T could help out with the recipe if asked nicely, lol.

Yeah I love my nexus prop. Da shiznit!!!! Why can't vet companies get it right? Its not that hard to make a painless prop.

last cycle i used qv prop due to its great reputation, but i also picked up 2 bottles of brovel, just to see if i could tell a difference between the two. qv was pretty painful, but i figured i was just being a pussy. switched to brovel midcycle and the injection painw as notably lessened. to be honest, my best gains came a bit after i started using brovel. when it ran out and i jumped back on qv the injection pain came back and the gains seemed to slow again. i got my shit from a legit vet source in mexico city so both were good. and i hate to be the one to disagree, but to me the difference in quality seemed clear. brovel was noticeably less painful too. it seems to have a bad rap, to where bros will avoid it like the plague. i say its probably alot of bros just jumping right on the bandwagon. i have only used qv once so im not going to say its overrated or anything, just stating my experience. next cycle is in january, hopefully. this time i will be using brovel prop so that i can get a more precise comparison between the two. who knows, maybe i just got a shitty batch of qv.

gator_mclusky said:
Mexican vet labs wont get another dime of mine!
GAtor

thats probably because you have access to something better and/or cheaper. i would love to say the same thing but since im living in mexico and its at hand, i guess i will just have to keep using shit gear. is it really that bad compared to UG labs or straight powder?

Back