Bsn

eastarr69

Omniscient!
I am sure it was posted about already, but just in case, I was at the local GNC here to grab some Spkie energy drink, and they were taking some No Explode off the shelf, i inquired as to why, and they guy who manages the joint said that BSN was being sued cause they arent putting in the crap they say they are. So i was searchhing on the web and came across a buch of posts about it and thought i would share one i found quickly. Also, the guy at GNC had a copy of the lawsuit, and if i can find it, i shall post a link to it.

"Apparently BSN is using regular creatine monohydrate in their cellmass and no explode products instead of the cem3 that they claim in their label. CEM3 is short for creatine ethyl malate and is a much more expensive product than the older version creatine monohydrate. "

This may be old, but it was news to me!

E

Last edited:
Ya, thats old bro. I thought I heard the whole suit was settled?? Our stores still carry all BSN. BSN isn't bad but really, I only use the Syntha-6 protein. One of the best tasting proteins on the market! ;)

i had the article somewhere, but i remember it being slightly different

they were using regular CEE, not CEM. The person litigating claimed that CEM is not even a real and can't be produced.

I've always liked no-xplode and never bloated like I did with standard monohydrate

i had the article somewhere, but i remember it being slightly different

they were using regular CEE, not CEM. The person litigating claimed that CEM is not even a real and can't be produced.

I've always liked no-xplode and never bloated like I did with standard monohydrate

YEAH, SOMETHIG ABOUT THE CEM NOT BEING WHAT IT WAS , AND SOMETHING ABOUT MORE CAFFINE THEN THE NOX CRAP THEY SAY WAS IN IT.

Back