Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

Due to my hectic schedule this week I didn't go for any PR's. Bench: 405x3. I felt really good about this as i was able to really control the weight slowly throughout the entire movement. If I went at a faster pace I am sure 5 reps would be realistic. I will stay at 405 one more workout and then I will attempt 425, which is now my goal by cycle's end. Incline close-grip:335x7. Dumbbell Rows:125x9x4 sets, I then dropped to 100's to do different angle variations (reverse grip etc...) Pulldowns:230x10, I never push this exercise for my max, I just do it to improve pullup strength primarily of which I can typically do 4 sets of 20+. Tricep one arm cable extension:120x12x4 followed by reverse grip at 70 for each arm.

I feel Great, sides have lessened since tren has been higher then test and I am going to ride this out for two more weeks and am actually now at the point where post cycle therapy (pct) looks enviable. MN, are you splitting up your clomid dose or just taking it all at once? It's something that popped into my mind today so I wanted to see what your thoughts were on that.

Wow... PCT?! I thought you were just gonna stay on cycle forever!

405x3 is awesome! Any time you can do a full set of 45s (like 315, 405, 495 etc) its just so much more aesthetically appealing and satisfying than, say, lifting a bar with 2 45s, a quarter, a dime and a nickel... so messy and ugly.

Re: Clomid, I don't split it up, I just do the full 100 in the AM. Half life is a few days I believe, so I don't think split dosing would really affect it much. I do split up my 50mg Aro doses though.

I attribute my recovery to a few things, I think I nailed the start of it pretty close to accurately (I ran through a lot of opinions and calculators on how to do this) and also the fact that I used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep my guys good. If you say Clomid does the same thing for you I will take your word for it, but knowing how Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) treated me I would personally recommend starting to dose it sometime soon.

Yeah I know, I also wondered if I would come off. I feel ready though, I achieved what I wanted and am ready to find that natural hormonal balance again and experience life as a human. My buddy at the gym just started his cycle so i'll be coming off as he'll be growing so that'll be a test of willpower though i'm not worried as even when he is on he still only messes with two plates, maybe two and a quarter. Not enough to ignite my inner retard competitiveness to cycle back on, haha.

Totally agree on the aesthetics with 45's only, it is much cleaner and comes off as more powerful.

Good deal on the clomid, i'll just dose it at 100 once a day. It's been good for ball size so I know it prevented any atrophy but I will use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) come post cycle therapy (pct) as it will enhance the recovery process. If my body doesn't restore say as fast as yours during post cycle therapy (pct) then I will know to adjust and use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle next go-round.

Ha! I gotta agree wit the aesthetics of the bar wit 45's as opposed to 45 10 5's lol.
As for the clomid, from what I've read, most don't split it. I guess its just preference. Following your progress man.

Thanks man, only have two weeks left so I hope i can get another PR or two before i'm done.

I Leg pressed today which I haven't done in many months. My newfound leg strength made it very easy as I maxed out the machine at 12 plates per side for high reps. I'm beginning to grow tired with the limitations of my gym as far as their max weights go. Unfortunately i have a full year left of pre-paid dues so I have to stick it out I suppose. But come next cycle I will be at another gym for specific workouts that carry a heavier load.

You gonna discontinue both test and tren at the same time or run one longer than the other? How soon after your last shot you gonna start post cycle therapy (pct), and what dose will your last shot be?

Yeah, I am going to discontinue them at the same time and my last dose will be the same as now, 100mg's of tren and 50mg's of test. I anticipate I will begin PCT 3 days after the last injection. I know many people believe running test longer is beneficial and it very well might be but I feel so good right now that I am unconcerned about it so i'd like to experience it for myself.

Yeah... people say to run test longer than tren because you want to make sure any metabolites are gone when you begin post cycle therapy (pct), so the remnants won't fuck up your HPTA recovery. I ran mine a bit longer but not by much at all.. I wonder if the fact that neither of us really experienced any heavy sides on tren is indicative of the fact that maybe we CAN get by running tren closer to the end of the cycle than is commonly advised.

Those were exactly my thoughts on it. I figure since the compound hasn't been harsh at all and the only side to speak of is the increased sweating that I can get away with it without any drawbacks. We'll see, I like to go off of what my body tells me and I am not the least bit concerned about attempting it this way.

Still wondering if i should add the DAA right away for pct or wait it out and see how effective the clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) combo are. Experiencing any interesting sides with the high dose clomid other then ejaculate viscosity changes?

Nope. Seems I feel the exact same year round, whether off cycle, on cycle, post cycle therapy (pct), whatever. I mean post cycle therapy (pct) continues to chug on so who knows, maybe something will become noticeable later on but everything is good right now. Strength is stable.

Its weird, my 2 friends are coming off now too. One of em is usually the most stolid person I know and is complaining about feeling absolutely majorly depressed. Again, real shock considering how absolutely calm to EVERYTHING he generally is. He's running Nolva but didn't run HCG... I'm no expert but I'd guess that's probably why.

My other friend got off var only about a month ago and has been post cycle therapy (pct)ing with Torem. As a person he is fine, but his squat has relinquished all of the 90 pounds he gained whilst on cycle. I suspect the problem is that he ran research Torem.

Wow! He lost all of his strength, that's crazy! Now that would depress me a bit if suddenly I was all the back down the ladder from where I began. Other then that I feel like i'll be good to go.

Just had my last pin last night. I will start Pct in a few days. My strength levels remained steady as when I last posted, so new real improvements there. I did however get better with the weights I am using so I hope to maintain most of that throughout.

I'm looking forward to it, this was a great cycle and I know the next one will be even better. I will try and take two months off before jumping back in and will add 500 cals to my pre-cycle maintenance to support the new mass.

So I am starting to feel some muscle aches that eluded me while on cycle. My chest and biceps are both throbbing today so i'm remembering again what it feels like to be mortal. So far so good with pct, this am I weighed 189 but I was down to 192 on the day of my last pin. Hopefully my weight stays here or thereabout for the duration of post cycle therapy (pct). My bodyfat is lower by at least 2% from when I started and I have clearly gained mass so i'm thinking even if I drop to 185 it will have been a great success. I am very dry so Whatever I lose will not be water weight for the most part, I cleared that a month and a half ago when I adjusted my dosing.

I look noticeably leaner and and I think it will trend that way, specifically with the anti-cortisol I am using (suppress-c). I am only applying half of the recommended dose as I don't want to completely suppress cortisol, just want it to remain in it's usual stable range. The Clomid, hcg, DAA is all apart of my current protocol and there is nothing there to report on just yet.

Программное обеспечение — Википедия

Программное обеспечение(ПО) — программа или множество программ, используемых для управления компьютером.

Программное обеспечение

Schlafstorungen - hanf-euphorie.de

Unser Online-Shop bietet eine der starksten Hanfsorten und mehrere Arten von Olen aus den Samen dieser Pflanze. Es wird in Deutschland produziert und in Europa verkauft - Vegan Ol. Wir garantieren die Qualitat der Rohstoffe und Fertigprodukte. Dieses Ol kann als naturliches Antidepressivum, Vitaminerganzung fur Lebensmittel sowie als Kosmetikprodukt verwendet werden. Als Rohstoff verkaufen wir auch getrocknete Blutenstande mit reifen Samen.

1.png

Hanfol im Angebot
Wir bieten Hanfol in verschiedenen Prozentsatzen an reinem Produkt an. Bei der Herstellung von Ol aus Hanfsamen im Kaltpressverfahren bleibt der gesamte Vitaminkomplex erhalten. Die Zusammensetzung enthalt nicht nur Vitamine, es gibt:

Chlorophyll, seine Verwendung verringert das Risiko, an vielen Krebsarten zu erkranken;
Carotin, Proteine, Phospholipide, Phytosterole, die helfen, den Hautton und den ganzen Korper als Ganzes zu erhalten;
Makro- und Mikroelemente einschlie?lich Zink, Kalium, Phosphor, Kalium;
Tannine, die eine antimikrobielle, adstringierende und blutstillende Wirkung haben.
Das Ol kann zu kosmetischen Zwecken fur alle Hauttypen verwendet werden. Es zieht leicht ein und hinterlasst keinen fettigen Glanz. Das Ol kann Cremes zugesetzt oder auf Basis von pflegenden Masken hergestellt werden.

These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to

Back