Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

Hell yeah, getting adequate and good tasting food will always up the morale. How much longer will you be on? Week and a half or so?

Did you end up using HCG? If so, how did you dose it? Also no pics in this thread? First thing il do b4 starting my first cycle is taking a before pic lol.

I used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) initially but wanted to experiment with clomid and I really liked the way it complimented everything so I stuck with that protocol instead. I will be blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during post cycle therapy (pct) to assist with recovery. I wrote down my dosing plan so i'll retrieve it and post once I begin post cycle therapy (pct).

I'm pretty private and have no interest in posting pictures of myself. It was a big step for me just to run this log. If my employer found out about my involvement here it could jeopardize my job security so the less information I have on here the better I feel about it. I started at approximately 13% bodyfat and i'd say i'm around 10% at the moment and have definitely added lean muscle mass to my frame. I am up 14 pounds in all and hope that I can hover around there at the end of post cycle therapy (pct), give or take 5 pounds.

Bulldog doesn't have any pics cause he's actually not a real entity... he's just a spambot that is programmed to recognize posts from my thread and add 10 pounds and 2 reps to all my latest lifts, and then post them here in his log as his own.

:)

Yeah man my last tren pin is this upcoming Monday. Then switching to 100mg Susp ED till Sunday the 16th, which is my following pin. Anavar (var) will be run to the end. You?

Damn dude if you really gained 14 pounds that'd be crazy. I'm hoping to come out in the low 190s personally, but more shredded than I was when I went in. I think that's about what's happened too.

Haha, i'm here solely to motivate you MN. I was planted by your Football coach to get you to reach your peak. He has paid quite well so it's a win-win.

It's looking like my last pin of tren will be this weekend, probably sunday the 9th. I may run test for a week or so after but I am not necessarily married to that idea. I kind of want to stop everything this weekend so i can focus on post cycle therapy (pct), which I believe will be the most crucial time in all of this. I hate to stop when my strength is peaking but I feel comfortable with where i'm at and like you I wouldn't mind perfecting the weight and form for the next 6 weeks as i look forward to my next cycle.

Any weight gain would be awesome in theory as we have both shed bodyfat. That is impossible to do at this stage naturally but with that said it will not prohibit me from shooting for the stars on this. At the end of the day I know it will be a drastic improvement but i'm greedy so I want to keep everything if possible. I even want to mentally prepare as if that will happen, the power of positive thinking type of thing. I suppose I just want to maximize every inch so that I feel great and rewarded at the end of the day no matter the actual outcome.

I guess it's up to you then. All comes down to whether or not you believe test needs to be longer than tren. I think the hype surrounding that is overblown, but I'll still be running it just in case. Plus I wanna finish out this var.

So what specifically is your PCT protocol when it begins? Lay it our for us!

In a rush but it will look something like this: Hcg-5000IU on day 1, HCG-2500IU on days 4,8,12, and 16. Hcg-1250IU on day 20 to finish that part. Clomid will be run at 100mg's for the first 21 days and then dropped to 50mg's to finish for the last 3 weeks. In addition I will be using DAA at 3 grams per day starting on day 1 and throughout the entirety and the same goes for suppress-c.

I would like to include insulin at some point, but realistically I want to do more research before i commit to it. I imagine it will be applied towards the tail end when I decide to combine it with melanotanII, as MN pointed out will increase insulin sensitivity as well as the added benefits of tanned skin and libido enhancement. I'm sure there is more but that is all I can think of off of the top of my head. Oh yeah, I also have Hcgenerate from a board sponsor and I may add that in if DAA doesn't do the trick though it will be hard to judge.

HCG during PCT huh? Our PCTs will differ a bit, which I guess is good because it gives us a chance to compare. I would consider something like yours for a more suppressive cycle, like the one I want to run in the future, but I think mine is ok given what I have been on.

What was your inspiration for your protocol? If I'm recalling correctly seems like such protocol are used moreso for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) exit strategies than typical PCTs, but they seem to do the job for that purpose. I'm doing the more typical approach, i.e. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle to maintain testicular function... hopefully my nuts are still functional and are willing to accept the LH signal produced by my SERM only PCT. I think (and hope!) I'll be ok.

Been failing to follow like I wanted bro. I respect your privacy, great results.

Glad you got the Pinnacle for your first, like Zeek said!

Been failing to follow like I wanted bro. I respect your privacy, great results.

Glad you got the Pinnacle for your first, like Zeek said!

Thanks Brad, it's always nice when you can start off with the best ugl. I lucked into it and I certainly am appreciative of falling into that circumstance. I'll be with Pinnacle indefinitely.

I dropped the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and replaced it with clomid as I wanted to experiment with that. Since it worked I decided that I would leave Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for pct only and do a blast in hopes of a quick recovery. I read differing things on whether or not to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle or off so at some point I just decided to commit to off. I think it's great you did the opposite so that we can gather our own information for future attempts.

I got the protocol from William Llewellyn. He is an authority on anabolics and protocols etc. He writes a book every year with the latest information in regards to steroids, peptides, liver protectants, hypoglycemics etc. There's alot of great information in there so I have referenced it alot for this cycle.

I can't wait to compare recoveries, i'm sure both approaches will work out just fine.

Also, I dunno if you've seen this before, but I've seen it recommended across the web that you supplement vitamin E with your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosing, as it helps sensitize your body's responsiveness to the HCG. I just started dosing it with my blast phase, you could toss it in there if ya wanted to.

Good deal! i will definitely do that, anything to assist in recovery time is a priority so thanks for the heads-up.

Flat Bench: 405x2, 375x6, 315x15. Incline: 335x7x3 sets. MN, I tried the close grip incline as you suggested way back when and I really enjoyed it so I will be incorporating different grips and hand positions from now on consistently. The 405 felt controlled so i'm thinking I will give 415 a go on wednesday and then if possible I will attempt 425 next week. It's just strange to even talk about a number like that, it takes me a minute to wrap my brain around it but i'm just going with how I feel and I have no strains or issues to contend with so everything seems to be at their peak.

With the high I am feeling I must admit that extending this 4 more weeks is on my mind and may ultimately win out since I just happen to have the extra gear lying around. I'm trying to stay objective but it's very difficult to shut things down when they are running at levels i've never felt this entire cycle. A part of me wants to see how much further I can push this. And a way that my brain is justifying it is that it wants to experiment with a high tren dose (400-500 weekly) for a month before heading into next cycle to help with dosing protocol.

You think its better to blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or run it throughout cycle? Also good point on the job security, never thought of it like that. I respect that. Well heres hoping you keep your gains!!!

Tren, stuff of gods. But if this was your first cycle idk if your quite ready for tren. Although you definately seem the type that researches and knows what he is doing, so maybe you are.

Not sure if it's better to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout or after so I will be closely gauging MN's and my recovery time since we both have taken the opposite approach. Logically, it makes sense to keep production going while on cycle so that you prevent full shutdown but i'm open to whatever the possibilities bring.

I didn't start out with tren, I was initially using NPP and Test but then decided I wanted to give the big dog a chance to eat so I introduced tren at a very low dose and have increased dosage as the side effects are not a problem. I used it very conservatively to see how I would respond to it and so far everything has worked out as well as I could have hoped.

I typed up a really long response to why I disagree with the sentiment of test only/no tren on a first cycle, but then deleted it. It's just too common a notion online to dispute without being meaninglessly flamed, but suffice to say I think it's a load of hogwash. I think a lot of the more basic and common opinions you read online are hogwash, actually.

Glad you liked the CG, great for building tris and lockout so it'll def help your bench in the long run. It also will develop your upper pecs better than a wider grip will.

When you gonna make the decision on whether you'll be extending your cycle or not?

I completely agree with you MN about these Test only cycles, but like you feel it's a complete waste of breath. It seems to be implanted into 99% of the posters here so I suppose they can just continue on feeding the newbie's that info and perhaps it will serve them well. I don't feel it applies to us but to each their own.

I really liked the closegrip and my tri's did have more of a pump today then is usual so I will certainly incorporate it weekly. Also, I felt it would detract strength but that wasn't the case today so I was glad about that.

Honestly, I really want to keep the momentum going and it popped into my head last night before bed and when I awoke I felt that it was the best decision moving forward. I feel these are special circumstances in the sense that I am peaking and I will definitely shut it down after 4 more weeks. It isn't a case of addiction and I will come off I just don't see why I wouldn't maximize the tren especially with it being the first run and all. I've upped the dose from 200 mg's weekly to 400 now so i'm very interested in what results come of that. I really want to run a high tren dose next cycle so this will clue me in on what to expect, I'm thinking of keeping test really low next cycle, perhaps only 200 weekly and maybe adding a third compound to compliment it, perhaps Masteron.

You going to join me for 4 more weeks or what?

Haha I would say a few things here, but it looks like you've already decided. At least I would just advise that you continue to evaluate your decision, seeing as how it seems to have been a very impromptu one on your part.

Nope! I'm out ma dude... I'm definitely interested to see how the Mast would do, though.

I agree that it is meant for newbies to just get use to AS. It's not mandatory, but a newb mixing, dosing, 2-3 diff AS is asking for trouble lol. I think that's why everyone says test only first time.

Glad it worked out, but 99% of the time test only is best. Most newbs don't understand Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or caber and don't know how any compound will react. You seem to be an exception, so congrats.

Great numbers by the way. See i am following!

Back