Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

Bulldog2103

Junior Bodybuilder
I have been lifting on and off for 14 years and have been fully committed the last 5 years. I have made some great gains in that time but my strength levels have peaked. Short of adding a thousand calories or more and entering a new weight bracket I simply will not get any stronger.

So that brings me here, where I had the good fortune of a bro sending me a link so that I can play with pinnacle's new batch of toys. I will be running their test prop at 300 mg's weekly and their NPP at 250 mg's weekly. I plan on running this for 8 weeks and my first pin was last night.

I did two separate pins as I am awaiting my larger cc'd syringes to come in anyday. NPP was as smooth as this experience can be, didn't feel anything post inject. Prop was a bit of a different story as I feel as though I got punched in the thigh. Nothing serious, just feels like a bruise.

I do not care about pain, I am only interested in results. I will also be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Letro) 4 times per week to keep estrogen down and the gains as lean as possible.

Stats: 5'9'' 182 13% bodyfat
Bench max: 375
Squat max: 505

Bottomline, I am looking to shed some bodyfat and a slight increase in strength wouldn't hurt either. I am awaiting hcg so that will be included when it arrives. If you fellas have any advice, I am all ears. I am running the short esters as I want to be able to pull out of the race if any crazy sides presenty themselves which is not anticipated. And clomid is on hand for pct. Headed for my first workout this am and will be reporting back as soon as the stuff kicks into gear, which should be a few days. I know my body extremely well so any minor differences will be noticable for me. I have never been prone to the placebo effect so I will be very objective throughout this eperience. Lets Do It!

Cool, is this a bulk, cut or recomp?

I just started my first cycle too (test + var, I have a log, come check it out!)... our starting numbers are actually very similar, nearly identical lol. Let's see who gets better results out of their cycle :)

I started bloating the evening after my second pin (I pin EOD), and started feeling the strength gains kick in on day 10 for what its worth. Good luck!

Cool, is this a bulk, cut or recomp?

I just started my first cycle too (test + var, I have a log, come check it out!)... our starting numbers are actually very similar, nearly identical lol. Let's see who gets better results out of their cycle :)

I started bloating the evening after my second pin (I pin EOD), and started feeling the strength gains kick in on day 10 for what its worth. Good luck!

Sweet, I will definitely follow along. Had a great workout today, but my leg is in some pain still. Feels like a dead leg at this point. My goal is to drop bodyfat while upping my weight to about 190 or so but i'm open to seeing where this ride takes me at this point since it's my first cycle.

Do you want the bloat or are you going to add in an AI?

First off for a first cycle test only is a better option. Second Letro is very strong and could possibly tank your e and cause sides. Letro also likes to have an e rebound. Also I see notging to combat prolactin sides.

For a first cycle and to have lucked out to get Pinnacle gear!! man you have the best quality UGL hands down across all of the boards!!

Now that we pointed the good out lets consider this a bit more. This being your first cycle a test only run would have probably been your best option!

Consider running just test this go around and save whatever you have left to toss in next cycle!Your gains will be big regardless on a first cycle, save the other stuff for when you need it to grow!

Either way, good luck to you man and gratz on the kick ass brew ;)

For a first cycle and to have lucked out to get Pinnacle gear!! man you have the best quality UGL hands down across all of the boards!!

Now that we pointed the good out lets consider this a bit more. This being your first cycle a test only run would have probably been your best option!

Consider running just test this go around and save whatever you have left to toss in next cycle!Your gains will be big regardless on a first cycle, save the other stuff for when you need it to grow!

Either way, good luck to you man and gratz on the kick ass brew ;)

Yeah, I feel very fortunate to be running Pinn on my first cycle. It's like skipping alot of steps that involve lost money and learning experiences. With that said, i've done my research and nandrolone is pretty much as mild as it gets so I feel comfortable mixing them this early on in the game. I am aware of the prolactin sides and will ;purchase caber if it is necessary but i'm willing to wait and see how it plays out first.

Regarding the letro, I am not taking it everyday and it will be used on a as-needed basis based on what I see and feel. Estrogen can be very valuable in a cycle at the right ratio. This is going to be fun and I can't wait for it all to kick in. I hope the dosing is accurate as that was my biggest concern.

The test prop PIP was not expected with the hype around the new raws but i'm gonna let a few more injects go through before I formally complain. I'm just hoping an abcess won't be created at this point.

Wondering why you settled upon NPP?

Good question, the sole reason is that it is mild and easier on the liver then other options. For me, it was between this and primo. I'd love to do tren one day but it just so happens it probably is too powerful or toxic for me so it's my Daddy at this point and I most likely won't take a shot at it.

If I like the results from NPP then I will stick with it and if it's an average feeling then i'll try primo next cycle. Thought about VAR, but it's still 17aa so that probably won't be an option either.

^^ I get PIP with prop. I use PEA and I've gotten it after every pin... some with more/less severity than others, but still... and I follow protocol pretty closely too

You won't get an absess and the PIP will probably continue... it sucks a little but its whatever

Sweet, I will definitely follow along. Had a great workout today, but my leg is in some pain still. Feels like a dead leg at this point. My goal is to drop bodyfat while upping my weight to about 190 or so but i'm open to seeing where this ride takes me at this point since it's my first cycle.

Do you want the bloat or are you going to add in an AI?
Nah, I started running Exemestane today. The bloat is hurting my aesthetics and doesn't even do a whole lot to help my leverages the way I hold it, so there goes that benefit of it

prop and suspension type things are going to have a bit of a bite for some people regardless of the quality of said product.

Now if the pain is from test C or E I would raise an eyebrow but it is to be expected from prop for most guys IMO!

^^ I get PIP with prop. I use PEA and I've gotten it after every pin... some with more/less severity than others, but still... and I follow protocol pretty closely too

Nah, I started running Exemestane today. The bloat is hurting my aesthetics and doesn't even do a whole lot to help my leverages the way I hold it, so there goes that benefit of it

prop and suspension type things are going to have a bit of a bite for some people regardless of the quality of said product.

Now if the pain is from test C or E I would raise an eyebrow but it is to be expected from prop for most guys IMO!

I ran low dose test prop (200mg's) right before this cycle to assess my tolerance and experienced extremely minor PIP, nothing even worth mentioning. Your basic soreness and then it wore off. This pain is much sharper and a totally different animal. Magnify normal PIP by about 20 times and then you're in the ballpark. Granted the initial prop was from a vet pharmacy so perhaps it was better quality but only time will tell, i'm not yet prepared to make that claim.

I will continue on and report back on future pins, I am pinning EOD so tomorrow we will see what's what. With that said, the NPP had zero PIP so it's all a bit confusing and inconclusive at this point.

Had a good leg workout this morning, but still nothing to report back on the gear. I am looking a bit tighter but that could be because of the letro and the fact that I am experimenting with a no-carb diet at night only. I will be pinning tonight and the hope is that I don't swell up like I did the first time. I'm hoping it was an abberation and that perhaps I made an error. The site is swollen and sensitive to the slightest of touches, which you notice alot when your niece is jumping all over you.

I have been super-setting for my workouts as the hope is to keep the metabolism peaked and to shock and burn out the muscle group. I will be adding cardio in the evening on workout days and will continue to do cardio on offdays. SO far so good, just anxious for the gear to kick in so I can feel what it's like to be a superhuman version of myself.

Pinned last night in the glutes and experienced zero PIP. Considering I pinned 1.6ml's this was not expected. Very happy with this, so I figure my initial inject was an error of my own. I tweaked my back at the golf range, which prevented me from getting much sleep and my mobility is limited currently, but i'll be back in the gym tomorrow and hopefully it subsides.

Waking up with the general saluting so the prop has made it's way into the system, however no noticable physical effects to this point. The letro is doing work and has taken off some water weight so my muscles are harder and more pronounced.

Hm, so, timeline-wise: if your first pin was the 29th, how soon thereafter did you start to see bloat? And how much? Also, at what point did you add in the letro, and how often/what dose? How much bloat has it taken off?

Just curious because you make it seem that your Letro is kicking in a lot faster than my exemestane, and also because letro is also something I am considering... trying to stay as dry as possible this whole time through.

I was considering letro myself for a while but was turned off by the whole issue of estro rebound. For a while I also didn't like the fact that Nolva and Letro seem to antagonize each other somewhat when administered concurrently (like in PCT), but since I'm probably giving up on Nolva that may not be a huge issue for me anymore.

First of all you did some reaserch but not as good as you think, NPP is a 19nor as well of Tren, just if you don`t know that. Letro most of ppl use it once signs of gyno are notice and your Adex or Aro can stop it. But I think you did read about that also Herm just told you about the estro rebound that can cause you later. If are waiting to see prolactin sides (btw how di you know what it is?) are you going to wait till that happen to get some Caber? I like this samrt kids like you then hopefully not your case but most regret it of start such a FIRST CYCLE with 19 nors. Get shit together son make sure you get the Caber and listen to this 2 OG`s that advice you but you still doing your thing. Good luck and be safe. Ohhh one more little detail Nandrolones will retain water or even fat if your diet is not on point. Not the best option IMO for a shred you looking for

First of all you did some reaserch but not as good as you think, NPP is a 19nor as well of Tren, just if you don`t know that. Letro most of ppl use it once signs of gyno are notice and your Adex or Aro can stop it. But I think you did read about that also Herm just told you about the estro rebound that can cause you later. If are waiting to see prolactin sides (btw how di you know what it is?) are you going to wait till that happen to get some Caber? I like this samrt kids like you then hopefully not your case but most regret it of start such a FIRST CYCLE with 19 nors. Get shit together son make sure you get the Caber and listen to this 2 OG`s that advice you but you still doing your thing. Good luck and be safe. Ohhh one more little detail Nandrolones will retain water or even fat if your diet is not on point. Not the best option IMO for a shred you looking for

Very well put my friend

Good morning, I'm new to the site and am trying to take it all in. I see where the terminology of "PIP" is used and also "PEA". Would someone please tell me what they mean. Also, I've noticed that my cardio isn't up to par since I've started my cycle. Is that normal?

Hm, so, timeline-wise: if your first pin was the 29th, how soon thereafter did you start to see bloat? And how much? Also, at what point did you add in the letro, and how often/what dose? How much bloat has it taken off?

Just curious because you make it seem that your Letro is kicking in a lot faster than my exemestane, and also because letro is also something I am considering... trying to stay as dry as possible this whole time through.

I was considering letro myself for a while but was turned off by the whole issue of estro rebound. For a while I also didn't like the fact that Nolva and Letro seem to antagonize each other somewhat when administered concurrently (like in PCT), but since I'm probably giving up on Nolva that may not be a huge issue for me anymore.

I experimented with prop only for two weeks prior to starting this cycle to see how well I tolerated it at 200mg's before committing to a long-term cycle at a higher dose. Because of this, bloat kicked in at about the two week mark and I started the letro on the 29th, and am taking it 3 times per week to keep all of my gains lean. I will only be using the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle and will have clomid prepared for pct. So far so good. Just waiting for the strength gains to kick in.

I experimented with prop only for two weeks prior to starting this cycle to see how well I tolerated it at 200mg's before committing to a long-term cycle at a higher dose. Because of this, bloat kicked in at about the two week mark and I started the letro on the 29th, and am taking it 3 times per week to keep all of my gains lean. I will only be using the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle and will have clomid prepared for pct. So far so good. Just waiting for the strength gains to kick in.

Bro, letro is pretty harsh and with splitting the dose up 3 times per week your estro will be bouncing up and down which will prob induce sides. As stated above its really more for people that already have gyno and is kind of a last resort. Taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex(eod) or aromasin(ed) will help keep the bloat off and would be a much better way to go IMO.

I've been on Vitamin B-6 since the beginning of my cycle as it is in my zma bedtime formula. It is supposed to help with prolactin sides. With that said, I appreciate your advice and will order some caber or prami so that I am not vulnerable. Erections have been consistent and powerful, and my breast tissue is normal so no damage has been done from what I can see or feel. I don't want the dreaded deca dick so maybe next time i'll the the extra money for some primo. For now though, I'll get through this cycle and reserve my reviews until it kicks in fully.

Back