Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

Thanks Brad, appreciate it man. The power of Pinnacle's Tren is doing wonders. I'm very satisfied and am glad there have been no negative sides to report.

Tren is the shit! I ate poorly last night due to a long and exhausting day and i woke up even leaner then the day before. It makes you strong and lean even on an off day, can't go wrong with this compound. Sleep has been shit but that's moreso because of a clingy girl who keeps me up with her sexual pictures and innuendo. My libido is in full effect so I have been playing along. I see her wednesday so it's going down and should hopefully shut her up for a few nights so I can get some z's.

Everything has been status quo lately. I am getting leaner and stronger pretty much on a daily basis. The leaning from the tren added in with the water dropoff of the test has been a welcomed surprise to say the least. I don't believe I would ever cycle without tren going forward, it has been a Great experience! Really can't say enough about it. The only annoying side effect is the excess sweating, but I can get over that because of the great returns.

I will be looking to take down last weeks PR's this weekend. I'm thinking of 425 on the bench which is ambitious but if I can't hit it I will scale down and try 415. Aiming to go over 600+ on the squat so hopefully that goes smoothly. I have been noticing during my last few workouts that I am getting a cramp like sensation. It hasn't ever fully cramped or spasmed but the pre-sensation is there.

Everything has been status quo lately. I am getting leaner and stronger pretty much on a daily basis. The leaning from the tren added in with the water dropoff of the test has been a welcomed surprise to say the least. I don't believe I would ever cycle without tren going forward, it has been a Great experience! Really can't say enough about it. The only annoying side effect is the excess sweating, but I can get over that because of the great returns.

I will be looking to take down last weeks PR's this weekend. I'm thinking of 425 on the bench which is ambitious but if I can't hit it I will scale down and try 415. Aiming to go over 600+ on the squat so hopefully that goes smoothly. I have been noticing during my last few workouts that I am getting a cramp like sensation. It hasn't ever fully cramped or spasmed but the pre-sensation is there.
Yeah dude tren has been great. It's the only roid I added to my arsenal that led to continuous gains without plateau; when I was just running var and test I plateaued with test @ 500, then once again after I upped to 700. People will say "well you should've upped your calories" but that would defeat the purpose of my cycle being a cut in the first place. But yeah dude, tren will be a mainstay next time.

Really weird though, I didn't get any excess sweating (or sides in general) and I ran a higher dose than you too.

How low you think we can run test in the future? I would like to experiment with as low as possible. I bloated on 500 but it was still manageable and most people thought I looked amazing, although I truthfully I did have days that were worse than others. I think I'd prefer 350, just because less test = less bloat = better look in general.

Btw have you noticed a change in your semen since when you started doing clomid? I can't place my finger on it but it just looks... different. Like its observable complexion. Hard to articulate exactly what I mean.

Last edited:
I am only running 200mg's of test right now and it's doing the trick so i'll run a similar number next cycle unless i change my mind and want to bulk. My libido is great, everything is functioning as well as I could ask. I don't see that the increase in Test (to 350) would add much to what you would get at 200. That low seems to be a glorified testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), right? I don't imagine it would return much in growth potential. I would only bump up if libido was low.

I will run at minimum 400mg's of Tren but I am curious to experiment with 100mg's daily so I imagine at some point in my next cycle I will reserve 4 weeks with that protocol in mind. I'm not sure what the sweating is about but it's the only side to speak of that's been consistent. Maybe 3-4 strange dreams throughout cycle and maybe a few days here in there where I felt quicker to anger, but nothing that was uncontrollable or consistent. It's all been very smooth save the sweating. Granted it's 100+ out here everyday but even in AC conditions I will sweat which is highly unusual. i suppose I should check my temp and see if it's bumped half a degree or so.

And yes, I noticed an immediate change in semen once I started experimenting with clomid. At the beginning, there was more of it and the texture and viscosity was slightly different. It seems thinner and more liquidy for me. Definitely more see-through.

No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) since I added the tren in to the cycle. However, when used with test and NPP it worked wonders in keeping everything lean. One of the compounds during that period shut my libido completely off so I assume it was the NPP, but there's an outside chance the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) may have contributed. A couple of weeks after stopping use with NPP and Letro my libido returned in full effect and wanting to make up for lost time.

Last edited:
Benched 415 today for one clean rep and then failed at 425. I will stay at 415 and work it for the next week in hopes that I can increase it next saturday. I was considering doing negative reps at maybe 450 this week in preparation for a higher number. I've never experimented with that style of training but i'm thinking it will help adapt the muscles to the tension.

The tren is beginning to cause painful pumps and it is inhibiting my rep range slightly. They are pretty severe now which feels nice but I know I have more strength being left on the table because of it. Not sure what I could take if anything to assist with this.

Well, how are you reaching 200? 350 was easy just because it's 100 EOD, I guess you're pinning what... 50 EOD? To put you at technically 175mg/wk? Although I might remember you saying you pin prop 4x/wk, like on a MTRF split or something.

Yes dude, more see through! That was the exact observation I made. I wonder wtf it is. I wouldn't imagine the Clomid would be fucking our shit up, but its still strange to see the change.

Nice job on 415. I personally don't bother with negatives, don't really see applicability in them, but some pretty high level strength athletes swear by em. Me, I just get better at benching by... benching more! I also don't like the idea of trying to knock it in with 415 for a rep or two and trying to increase over time... I prefer using higher rep ranges to build up strength. The way I see it, it is easier to progress from 7 to 8 reps, or even 4 to 5 reps, than it is to progress from 1 to 2 reps. Etc.

That being said I've been working with squats within 2-4 rep ranges for the entire past month, but my ego has also been out of control lol

But I mean, if it has worked for you in the past, who am I to say that it wouldnt continue to work! I just personally have not been able to obtain results like that.

I pin 4x weekly on a tue, th, fri, sun protocol. I pin 0.6 of prop 4 times per week which comes out to 49.8 true mg's of test per pin equaling just under 200, 199.2 to be exact.

What i'm noticing with my strength is that as I max out my flat bench with higher numbers it is directly translating to higher rep ranges with my old maxes. For example, I am now performing 6 reps at 375. Honestly, the only way I have ever gotten stronger is to add more weight to the bar and lift it as often as possible, everyday when I was younger and now EOD now that I am smarter and recovery is enhanced. That's just the way my genetics are geared I suppose. I've never trained with heavy negatives before as a strength-enhancing strategy but with how my body responds it would seem like the most logical solution for me to continue up the ladder.

I hear you about the ego thing, it certainly is there but I find women like that energy. But yeah, I no longer feel like a normal human being. With that said, i'm confident but definitely not some arrogant out of control juicer swinging his dick around. It's a classy arrogance, you gotta have style.

Course dude, it's all about that swag.

I guess give the heavy negative things a shot, who knows, if it works for you, you may have found a new training strategy!

Lol I remember about a month ago you were complaining about not getting the type of strength gains you were hoping for on cycle. Now your former 1rm has become your 6rm. Crazy

Yeah man, the tren has kicked in and given me exactly what I wanted from the beginning. Now, I will never leave home without it as they say. It's a staple for me and the other compounds I used are a thing of the past, at least at those doses. Great learning experience and now I know why tren is the Master steroid. If tren wants a juicebox, the other compounds should go fetch him one, that's how the ranking system is in my opinion.

Now it's all a question of at what dose are the effects maximized? 200 mg's was cool, 400 mg's has been amazing and at what point is it at peak effectiveness and at what point are the returns diminished? I shall research that during pct and i will no doubt be experimenting with it come next cycle.

Dude, I wish you were able to run tren without the high test dose. You may have seen some small changes as far as leanness is concerned but there is Alot more going on then you realize underneath that bloat. You will soon see as the water comes off. I am in a straight cut mode and the diet almost doesn't matter, it simply only makes it more dramatic. The changes I can make in one day are drastic, if i do a low carb calorie restrictive diet the next day mt abs are absolutely popping. If I overeat I si mply don't pay the price like i would as a normal human being with my bodytype.

Also, more time will be needed but to this point I would say that side effects have lessened significantly since I started with more tren then test. I am now sleeping like a baby (8-10 hours) whereas before it was 5-6 interrupted hours everynight. I am absolutely ecstatic!

I do have some thoughts on next cycle though: I am thinking that I will pin everyday as opposed to the 4 times per week to see if the stabilized blood levels cause an even more dramatic effect so that I maximize every miligram that it has to offer. Have you thought about this? I've heard differing opinions about lower stabilized ED dosing and higher EOD strategies.It obviously peaks higher with the EOD and higher dose but that also means it will drop more significantly. Anyone have any experience with this?

LOL, you're back in cut mode?? You said you were upping to a bulk just last week!!

Yeah man I'm starting to drop weight and I finally felt like a human being today. I weighed 200 this morning!!! Granted the diuretics were probably half the help, but no doubt PCT is making its effect known. Although I'm not 100% lean, I'm good enough where I don't have to feel ashamed about myself anymore. My swag and all that is back. I'm back up to 206 right now but I should still see my body continue its return to normalcy.

I swear I'm like the only person who feels better on PCT than when off cycle lol. Hell my friend just texted me earlier saying how he feels like a total bitch after PCT... I have none of that. Mood is great and I'm happier than I've been in a while. Dude you have no idea how bad the bloat got at one point. I mentioned that I was flatlined at 216, but I never mentioned the utmost weight I reached... I hit 232 at one point. I was absolutely miserable. Fuck test.

I think people complicate the EOD vs ED thing. IF there is any validity to that, it would be moreso towards the management of side effects as opposed to actual gains. But neither of us have gotten any sides pinning the way we have, so I think we're fine. ED would be too much pinning for me, too. I do think that following that type of protocol might help it kick in sooner, which interests me, but that's about it.

I'm just experimenting every few days. But basically with these dosing splits it is a cutter no matter how i eat. I can completely fuck up and it has no bearing on my physique. Pre-tren I could honestly take or leave steroids. Now that i've tried it there is no way i'm leaving town, this stuff is epic in my mind.

What the Fuck? 232? Dude, put the test down for good. That's some ish right there brother. I'll never touch it again in that capacity, it's meant for smaller people, hardgainers. Good for you though, i'm glad to see you are back down in the low 200's and got your swag back. Damn, you were carrying a shitload of water. 20-30 pounds? That's an incredible amount of retention. I was moreso in the 8-10 range max but maybe the low dose clomid helped with that throughout the cycle.

Yeah dude, as of now I'm thinking something like a low dose test/moderate-high dose tren cycle next time around (starting at 350/wk and seeing if I can get to 700/wk w/o sides). And some Halo at some point towards the end of the cycle. I was thinking of running Dbol and/or Adrol at some point in my cycle as well, but after the bloat misery I experienced this time around, I am staying the FUCK away from that shit.

Definitely wanna be on the sauce next Summa though :) It will be a minimum 16 week cycle (May through August).

Yeah, Fuck the bloat that comes with the Bol family. I'd rather keep everything lean, hard and we already know we'll get our desired strength increases. I didn't see much strength gain from test so the risk/reward isn't there in my opinion, though my friend does tell me he beasts out on 20-30 mg's of D-bol pre-workout (Takes it 2-3 hours before). He actually gave me some to try but I just never did, not much personal interest in it.

I'll definitely get on that may-august plan with you but I plan to fit in a shorter Tren dominated cycle before then as well. Probably an 8-10 weeker starting in December. I'll have to do more research on Halo as initially I was thinking of adding masteron, but I'm pretty sure Halo is superior in effectiveness. Is it also a DHT-based compound like Masteron?

You still gonna experiment with burst cycling? Like the whole 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off thing?

I think it may be, but I'm not sure. Mast interests me because I've seen it incorporated in so many Test + tren cycles, but I don't really see the point personally. I'd like to see you run it to get your input, but as of now, the fact that a compound will make me look 'hard' isn't enough for me to warrant its inclusion... I don't even know wtf that means even though I see it tossed around all the time.

I plan on doing a lot of balance work next cycle around, abs, traps, calves, bring things up to snuff that I've always wanted to but never have. Shit like that... of course strength will always be a part, but I've always wanted to work on those points. I used to be so self conscious of my calves that I'd refuse to walk in front of my ex's father in shorts, because I was afraid he'd think I was 'less of a man' for having small calves lolol

I'm going to save the burst cycling for another time, though I will go 8-10 weeks on the next cycle with equal time off.

For me as it relates to masteron I sometimes feel as though my money is better spent on more tren and just upping the dose. However, if i'm not mistaken it does have some mechanism of action that enhances other steroids when run together. I believe that was proviron, but aren't they the same thing save the delivery method? Not really too familiar with it.

I hear you man, i'd love to develop the muscles that are lagging behind. For me, it is particularly my calves. They are strong as shit but even at full pump can't fuck with the size development of others who are genetically gifted in that area. It blows but at least mine will outperform theirs, that's how I sleep at night. Instead of gaining more size it's as if they opt for more veins, I have very veiny calves but just not sizable. Fucking Genetics! Show your calves off brother, i'm sure small to us is very big to every other human being. It just doesn't match the rest of the bulging muscles visually.

Back