***BUST*** Liquid Research / NuRave INC.

I wouldn't worry about anything if you've placed an order with them. The authorities will take the time and spend the money to bust a large operation, but they don't give a damn about some guy who bought a couple vials of liquidex. They have bigger fish to fry.

the gbl was prolly the gabba they were starting to sell, they did the same shit with animal, said it was ghb, wound up being freakin' gasoline. they like to hype up their busts with something bad like ghg/gbl to try to legitimise wasting tax payer money on funding them

My order just got shipped yesterday, I'm nervous as hell cause I also got some gear coming in. Nothing I can do now but play it safe/stupid

I know someone who placed an order over the weekend and received the pack today. So here's hoping you guys with recent orders get yours in.

I'm more worried about the list. I have other stuff comin to that PO. If they want they can setup an inspect on all packs to that addy.

bleachcola said:
I wouldn't worry about anything if you've placed an order with them. The authorities will take the time and spend the money to bust a large operation, but they don't give a damn about some guy who bought a couple vials of liquidex. They have bigger fish to fry.

Check out Mac's post....NUTZ!

Last edited:
Why does a company risk everything, and put their customers in a bind, because they're fucking w/ rec drugs????? Serves them fucking right.
They had to be making a fortune w/ research chems any fucking way

Ahh, the GBL, 1,4 hysteria!

You know I had 40gal of it and was never charged with even a misdemeanor?

Oh yea, it was GASOLINE and there is no way to confuse the two.

They wrecked my house and my life and stole over 50K of property which I will get back in a lawsuit, but they never got any names as they weren't in any computer.

Good luck to your guys as they will visit some if you are in there and if nothing else try and get you to testify.

I'm sure they have multitudes of emails which will be even BETTER than a mailing list. Emails got the harvey's nailed for giving advice on 1,4 and now they are gonna be doing 25 at least.

This sucks, I was going to put an order in tonight.

Since the site is still up and running, imagine all the poor bastards that put an order in not knowing what has happened.

What I really want to know is, why would someone want to use the same Avatar as someone else?

Silverback316 said:
I bet they got express mail though. I have got mine in like 3 days when ordering express, but regular shipping is different I think with them as they seem to take a lot longer.

Not sure where you're located bro but the guy I know is in Texas (pretty close to LR's facilities) and paid for standard shipping. Regarding his order, he got lucky. But I'm not sure how the recency of his order will affect him (in regards to the authorities).

All I know is I'm getting a beaker and writing up the paperwork on the "expirement" I was going to be conducting on the effects of clen/t3 combo on something...maybe a tooth.

i don't think you peeps should have anything to worry about unless there's other illegal shit you're involved with.

don't think for a minute that mister john ashcroft isn't planning on running those lists through his long-reaching computing powers that were built a la the patriot act. if i were a terrorist who'd ordered some clenbuterol i'd be dumping in my britches right now.

And isn't the patriot act now glorious and it will come home to roost for some of you!

Nevertheless, selling an uncontrolled drug without a script is only a misdemeanor!

For the buyer it's really nothing. They did the same shit on the same day they had operation webslinger where they busted a couple mexican grocery stores in milwaukee for selling anti-biotics OTC like they do in some southern states and mex. It was a misdemeanor.

mvmaxx said:
I highly doubt they had GBL. Every time the feds do a drug bust they throw in that they found GHB to get more media attention. When DL got busted the news said the same thing. He told me afterward that he never had any at all.

They also claimed he was pulling in like 300k a week :rolleyes:

It sucks, but honestly it seemed obvious to me that it was stupid to think it would last forever, controlled substances or not popularity and being wide open is a security risk.

SECURITY IS PARANOIA, keep your biz to yourself and you will be safer.

If you are doing something illegal, you have to bank on getting busted, and do everything you can to avoid attention.

Animalkits said:
You know I had 40gal of it and was never charged with even a misdemeanor?

I remember that. I think we all know that law enforcement is not a group of shiny angels, they may lie to turn the public against you and all the while thinking they are the holy rollers yet they are dishonest themselves.

Back