***BUST*** Liquid Research / NuRave INC.

Thats what i was thinking but i did not see that option with this company, now I may have looked over it, ill double check>

A company like LS will be liable if they inadequately screen their customers. If it is a legitimate chemical company, it won't be selling FDA-approved drugs, just research chemicals. And it will carefully screen its buyers. Technically, you are still criminally liable if someone investigates and scrutinizes the relationship and the business.

Damn. my nerves are going crazy right now. I bought 1 vial of clen about two months ago from LR

I was just listening to CBS news on the radio... They mentioned LR and said that the feds were, and I quote: "going down the client list."

ball22 said:
\

You SHOULD be worried if you used your home address and had to sign for delivery.
Also it's bad if you paid by traceable instrument such as credit card , paypal or fund transfer from your account.

*****The only SAFE way to do this is MONEY ORDER and have it delivered to a P.O. Box *****

Ps. Individuals on this site should refrain from posting any "admissions" on these threads

yeah im sure the site is still up so the feds/cops will recieve a big list of people that are placing orders, probably go after the ones placing extrememly large quanities. But if you did place an order, dont worry about it right now its jsut going to stress you out, its not going to help you any. Just think about it They had thousands of customers, there is no way the cops all over the u.s. will waste their time making visits to someone who bought anti estrogens online. So until the cops show up at your house dont worry about it. imo

and also if you made a recent order and have not got your stuff yet. when/if it gets to your house *LEAVE IT UN-OPEN* until this all clears about*

popichulo tell him to keep the box unopened. so if any action does take place he can say he got it in the mail, wasnt his and never opened it. did he use his real name when he ordered it?

joltan said:
popichulo tell him to keep the box unopened. so if any action does take place he can say he got it in the mail, wasnt his and never opened it. did he use his real name when he ordered it?
The thing is, is that it wasnt for him and he already gave the stuff away to the people it was for so he doesnt even have it anymore.

I was just wondering because its on file that he ordered blh blah blah so would he have anything to worry about if they came a knockin?

no. he can't get into any trouble ordering something if he doesnt have possesion of it. Its just like any other illegal substance, say marijuana for instance, you might of been sold some pot, and the dealer got busted and gave names, but the cops cant do anything if you dont have possesion of it. they could try to set you up and have someone ask you if you wanted any though.

This all needs to hurry up and blow over. I am sure liquidresearch is smart enough (hopefully) to not keep customer records.

bigdaddy22 said:
This all needs to hurry up and blow over. I am sure liquidresearch is smart enough (hopefully) to not keep customer records.

CBS news said they did keep a client list.

The ones that they are sifting through? There is already a credit card trail, they dont need much else to get some people.

How many customers in the USA could they have had in the last 3 months?

If they kept records, and only had around 500-1,000 USA customers, then it wouldn't take long to go through the records and question the customers.

But if they had thousands and thousands, then it would be a different story.

Lets hope that all research chem sites are reading this and getting rid of customer lists, alot of bro's on other boards are really worried right now. Get the word out,
ALL PEOPLE DO NOT KEEP CUSTOMER LISTS WITH NAMES AND ADDRESSES !

Back