buying pins

Harnold

keep seeing threads about pins on here and many of us may already do this, but in case you never thought of it, if you have a pharmacy you normally buy them at, call ahead and tell them what you want and ask them if they would bag them up for you. saves people from looking at you like a junkie, or feeling like one, and you just drop by and pay them and good to go. just thought I'd mention that.

keep seeing threads about pins on here and many of us may already do this, but in case you never thought of it, if you have a pharmacy you normally buy them at, call ahead and tell them what you want and ask them if they would bag them up for you. saves people from looking at you like a junkie, or feeling like one, and you just drop by and pay them and good to go. just thought I'd mention that.

I just go with RUI aswell.
No hassle and I don't need to deal with people.

Good deals during sales too!

The local pharmacy I was at the other day some old man was trying to get slin pins for his wife and the fucking pharmacist was GRILLING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM about it... like he was some sort of junkie. asking what kind of diabetes she has and how often she injects and what medication etc. I was like WTF is going on here... local is easy but i aint gonna try at this place! lol

Last edited:
The local pharmacy I was at the other day some old man was trying to get slin pins for his wife and the fucking pharmacist was GRILLING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM about it... like he was some sort of junkie. asking what kind of diabetes she has and how often she injects and what medication etc. I was like WTF is going on here... local is easy but i aint gonna try at this place! lol

WTF yeah thats not worth it LOL. I wouldn't even know where to go in person, but I have a feeling the next 3 months are gonna be an education when some of the juiced guys at the gym realize whats up

i just walk into the pharmacy and ask for pins, they ask how many? i say umm... all of them! then pay and walkout, who cares what they think lol. they always make be buy a sharpy container tho haha

Back