C&K winstrol

fuzzy-1 said:
this could be a diff chinese lab but i think i remember their 50mg Anavar (var) tested out to contain no Anavar (var) . if this wasnt c&k then ignore this.

Could it have been API?

jcp2 said:
I am not saying they are BD, i am saying BD is buying the same stuff you are from the same lab. BD is not a legit company, and they buy their stuff from a chinese lab, and i am pretty sure this is the one.

That is absolutely correct. their are a few labs that buy from C+K labs and label as their own. That's why some guys can get 5mg, 10mg, and 50mg winny's and some guys can only find 1 or 2 types. Just depends on what the other companies decide to carry...

ironfist said:
That is absolutely correct. their are a few labs that buy from C+K labs and label as their own. That's why some guys can get 5mg, 10mg, and 50mg winny's and some guys can only find 1 or 2 types. Just depends on what the other companies decide to carry...

I remember you saying that C&K, BD and API are all one in the same or something like that. Is that the case?

No, that was different kind.

fuzzy-1 said:
this could be a diff chinese lab but i think i remember their 50mg Anavar (var) tested out to contain no Anavar (var) . if this wasnt c&k then ignore this.

i have B D 50 mg Winstrol (winny) tabs, are they supposed to be quite small and square, yellow, 50 printed on one side and bd on the other

Back