C&K winstrol

Annonamous1

Does anyone know what their winstrol looks like? I thought they only made 50mg Winstrol (winny) tabs but a buddy of mine recieved what he was told were 5 mg tabs from C&K. They were yellow and looked exactly like 5 mg stanbols to me.

Canuck4 said:
What brand are his Winstrol (winny) and Dbols etc....
British Dragon or British Dispensery?

If im not mistaken, i thought they were neither. I thought they were made by c&k.

I see.
Do they look pretty much identical to the British dragon tabs.
The 5mg small pentagons and 50mg tabs?

StoneColdNTO said:
On the list I have, they just identify them as yellow, one would think if the were BD, they would say so. JMO

me too list just says yellow for the 5mg and the 50 mgs ones

Wow thats cool.
Cause British Dragon stuff kick ass.
I hope his stuff is not hit or miss like IP.:)
Thanks for the info bros.

jcp2 said:
C&K supplies British Dragon i beleive.

StoneColdNTO said:
On the list I have, they just identify them as yellow, one would think if the were BD, they would say so. JMO

I am not saying they are BD, i am saying BD is buying the same stuff you are from the same lab. BD is not a legit company, and they buy their stuff from a chinese lab, and i am pretty sure this is the one.

jcp2 said:
I am not saying they are BD, i am saying BD is buying the same stuff you are from the same lab. BD is not a legit company, and they buy their stuff from a chinese lab, and i am pretty sure this is the one.

Oh.....I see now what you are saying.

Wartime100 said:
Does anyone know what their winstrol looks like? I thought they only made 50mg Winstrol (winny) tabs but a buddy of mine recieved what he was told were 5 mg tabs from C&K. They were yellow and looked exactly like 5 mg stanbols to me.

We're in the process on getting C&K Winstrol (winny) tested right now. I'll post the lab report once we get it back.

Can you PM me with info on how to get a few things tested?
I want to test his 5mg Anavars also.
If they are legit they are a killer deal.
Let me know Juice.
Thanks.

Canuck4 said:
I want to test his 5mg Anavars also.
Let me know Juice.
Thanks.

I PM'd you with the address and phone number.

Canuck4 said:
I want to test his 5mg Ana Anavar (var) s also.
Let me know Juice.
Thanks.

this could be a diff chinese lab but i think i remember their 50mg Anavar (var) tested out to contain no Anavar (var) . if this wasnt c&k then ignore this.

Back