Calling all vets. Check my routine!

MjDub724

Leme start off by saying id appreciate if you looked at my diet alsoo...I will post my pics at the end of this...

I currently do a 5 day split, i have beeing doing this since as long as i can remember. Always kept everything the same basically. Added and took out different isolations along the way, but the compounds always stayed...

Monday(chest)=
-Bench
-Db incline
-Cable flyes
-peck deck
-ABS
-CARDIO

Tuesday(back)=
-Reverse grip bb rows
-overhand bb rows
-Db rows
-hammer strength pulldowns
-upright rows (pullins)
-reverse flyes
-straight arm pressdown
-Reverse grip LAT pulldown
-CARDIO

Wednesday(legs)(lower back)=
-Squats
-Dead lifts
-Leg press
-Stiff leg dead lifts
-good mornings or lower back extensions
-Hamstring curls
-calve press
-CARDIO

Thursday(arms)=
-alternating db curls
-close grip bench press
-ez bar curls
-tricep push down
-bicep pully curls
-tricep kick backs
-hammer curls
-dips or skull crushers (i really need something new) my arms lack...
-CARDIO

Friday(shoulders)(trap*how can i get traps bigger)
-standing military press
-db press
-db shoulder flyes
-db rear delt flyes & machine
-front db raises
-bb up right row
-bb shrugs
-db/machine shrugs
-CARDIO
-ABS

PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED...ALONG WITH THE CRITIQUE PART...

-For a bodybuilder..should i always stay in the 8+ range...I have been training compounds in basically anywhere from 3-8 and isolationg maybe a little higher sometimes i still go very heavy..

-For abs, should i use the ab machine with weights, i hard it ruins your shape and build and to only use body weight? is this true?

-cardio everyday for about 10 mins of running and walking good or bad? also i do AM fasted cardio on the weekends but plan to start doing circuit training (plyometrics,jump rope,heavy bag) like 1 minute each for about 10 minutes total along with fasted treadmill running in the morning...

MY DIET IS ALSO POSTED IN THE DIET SECTION PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!..HERES SOME PICS OF ME..IM DISGUSTED TRUST ME I CANT EVEEN LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR WITOUT BEIN DISGUSTED. REAL TALK.!!!

BTW I JUST LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND CANT STAND IT. I DONT GET WHY IM NOT BUILDING MUSCLE OR JACKED OR LOOK LIKE A DECENT BODYBUILDER AT ALL? I BEEN TRAINING HARD FOR YEARSSS WITH A GREAT DIET ALSO WTFFF IS GOING ON! DAMN!?

Leme start off by saying id appreciate if you looked at my diet alsoo...I will post my pics at the end of this...

I currently do a 5 day split, i have beeing doing this since as long as i can remember. Always kept everything the same basically. Added and took out different isolations along the way, but the compounds always stayed...

Monday(chest)=
-Bench
-Db incline
-Cable flyes
-peck deck
-ABS
-CARDIO

Tuesday(back)=
-Reverse grip bb rows
-overhand bb rows
-Db rows
-hammer strength pulldowns
-upright rows (pullins)
-reverse flyes
-straight arm pressdown
-Reverse grip LAT pulldown
-CARDIO

Wednesday(legs)(lower back)=
-Squats
-Dead lifts
-Leg press
-Stiff leg dead lifts
-good mornings or lower back extensions
-Hamstring curls
-calve press
-CARDIO

Thursday(arms)=
-alternating db curls
-close grip bench press
-ez bar curls
-tricep push down
-bicep pully curls
-tricep kick backs
-hammer curls
-dips or skull crushers (i really need something new) my arms lack...
-CARDIO

Friday(shoulders)(trap*how can i get traps bigger)
-standing military press
-db press
-db shoulder flyes
-db rear delt flyes & machine
-front db raises
-bb up right row
-bb shrugs
-db/machine shrugs
-CARDIO
-ABS

PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED...ALONG WITH THE CRITIQUE PART...

-For a bodybuilder..should i always stay in the 8+ range...I have been training compounds in basically anywhere from 3-8 and isolationg maybe a little higher sometimes i still go very heavy..

-For abs, should i use the ab machine with weights, i hard it ruins your shape and build and to only use body weight? is this true?

-cardio everyday for about 10 mins of running and walking good or bad? also i do AM fasted cardio on the weekends but plan to start doing circuit training (plyometrics,jump rope,heavy bag) like 1 minute each for about 10 minutes total along with fasted treadmill running in the morning...

MY DIET IS ALSO POSTED IN THE DIET SECTION PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!..HERES SOME PICS OF ME..IM DISGUSTED TRUST ME I CANT EVEEN LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR WITOUT BEIN DISGUSTED. REAL TALK.!!!

BTW I JUST LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND CANT STAND IT. I DONT GET WHY IM NOT BUILDING MUSCLE OR JACKED OR LOOK LIKE A DECENT BODYBUILDER AT ALL? I BEEN TRAINING HARD FOR YEARSSS WITH A GREAT DIET ALSO WTFFF IS GOING ON! DAMN!?

You are always building muscle. Problem is the reason your not noticing is the fact that you look like you have a high bf%. You need more than 10 min cardio man and I'll look at your diet but thats 3J's area so you might think about getting in contact with him

routine looks good. Like Infantry said, it's all about diet. Your young and have a lot of potential bro, just be patient and stick with it. All about good diet.

You are always building muscle. Problem is the reason your not noticing is the fact that you look like you have a high bf%. You need more than 10 min cardio man and I'll look at your diet but thats 3J's area so you might think about getting in contact with him

Who is 3j? How much cardio do you think i should do 20mins? everyday after training?...i just dont want to risk strength or muscle loss...

routine looks good. Like Infantry said, it's all about diet. Your young and have a lot of potential bro, just be patient and stick with it. All about good diet.

Couldnt agree more my man...i posted my diet if you could take a look id appreciate it bro.

Who is 3j? How much cardio do you think i should do 20mins? everyday after training?...i just dont want to risk strength or muscle loss...

3J is the go to guy for beginners around here for diet advice. You pay for it but from all the threads I've seen from his program the results are pretty damn good. He's got a lot of diet options whether its bulking or cutting or maintaining. I tell you now DO NOT USE AAS because of your age if you were thinking about it and because you'd be wasting money to see results with your bf%. Plus at 18 you have shitloads of natty test in your system. With the right diet,training, and current test levels, you can make some amazing gains at this age.

3J is the go to guy for beginners around here for diet advice. You pay for it but from all the threads I've seen from his program the results are pretty damn good. He's got a lot of diet options whether its bulking or cutting or maintaining. I tell you now DO NOT USE AAS because of your age if you were thinking about it and because you'd be wasting money to see results with your bf%. Plus at 18 you have shitloads of natty test in your system. With the right diet,training, and current test levels, you can make some amazing gains at this age.

Thanks bro,wasnt planning on it. I dont have the money to ask him or pay him could you help me? BTW if thats you in your pic you look great i wish i could look like that. i wasnt planning on steroids even though they crossed my mine thousands of times...

You can cut out the cable and the machines...Use the dumbbells and the straight bars..you also can increase your time on the treadmill...10 minutes is not going to cut it..You will need maybe 45 minutes.Doesn't have to be hard.Just walk for 45 minutes.Running is sort of un-necessary.

You have alot of strengths doing all those exercises every day.But if you are not losing fat...then cut out all junk food.No fast foods,pizza,coke,pepsi..you need to keep your diet clean.Some red meat and salads and chicken and eggs..maybe even a low fat protein drink.Low fat milk too...Even Yogurt will help.Just plain Yogurt.It helps with the fats in the digestive system.

In the beginning of the post I said to cut out the machines and cable work...ONLY if you started to feel tired with your NEW Diet.That pretty much sums it up.You will look cut up if you stick to your diet.

You can cut out the cable and the machines...Use the dumbbells and the straight bars..you also can increase your time on the treadmill...10 minutes is not going to cut it..You will need maybe 45 minutes.Doesn't have to be hard.Just walk for 45 minutes.Running is sort of un-necessary.

You have alot of strengths doing all those exercises every day.But if you are not losing fat...then cut out all junk food.No fast foods,pizza,coke,pepsi..you need to keep your diet clean.Some red meat and salads and chicken and eggs..maybe even a low fat protein drink.Low fat milk too...Even Yogurt will help.Just plain Yogurt.It helps with the fats in the digestive system.

In the beginning of the post I said to cut out the machines and cable work...ONLY if you started to feel tired with your NEW Diet.That pretty much sums it up.You will look cut up if you stick to your diet.

i posted my diet...check it out bro. its very strict im just coming up on my 3rd week. i dont really "cheat" but sometimes ill have a steak and avoid all the fat parts i can. Or ill have a greek yogurt or a lil snack here and there but nothing huge...

Thanks bro,wasnt planning on it. I dont have the money to ask him or pay him could you help me? BTW if thats you in your pic you look great i wish i could look like that. i wasnt planning on steroids even though they crossed my mine thousands of times...

go to the diet section.. i have a free diet advice thread as a sticky.. read everything in post one and do what it asks.. post up your diet and i will critique for free!

go to the diet section.. i have a free diet advice thread as a sticky.. read everything in post one and do what it asks.. post up your diet and i will critique for free!

wow man thanks alot!!! I basically did everything thats in there though...i been a member on alot of different sites like this and read all their sticky. I based my diet of this guy, his name is Milo Sarcevs...i followed his advice in his video he made. Its called "secrets of the pros"...

wow man thanks alot!!! I basically did everything thats in there though...i been a member on alot of different sites like this and read all their sticky. I based my diet of this guy, his name is Milo Sarcevs...i followed his advice in his video he made. Its called "secrets of the pros"...
u did everything that's on there??? you got your bmr/tdee and posted a proposed diet?? read the whole thing

milos rocks.. but in that video he really gave a generalized way to look at dieting.. im much much more customized and specific then he is

u did everything that's on there??? you got your bmr/tdee and posted a proposed diet?? read the whole thing

milos rocks.. but in that video he really gave a generalized way to look at dieting.. im much much more customized and specific then he is

yes sir, i had someone help me with my tdee and everything, thats what got me to the diet i have posted in the diet section..here is the link....THANKS SO MUCH MAN MEANS THE WORLD.

steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/621307-critique-my-diet-please-help.html#post3021634

thats the link to the diet thread...

Back