Can a girl get pregnant during her period?

stang50

Powered by Precision
Ok I have heard that it's impossible while they're bleeding. Anyway I've only done it once and it was pretty good. Just wondering if it's true and how many of u guys are into it?

yes they can! my girl i dated for 5 years tried to have me get her pregnant to by pulling this manuvere. then i made her go on birth control and after i popped one in her she told me she forgot to take her pill. girls can be whacked, i just got lucky and didn't get blessed with a little one just yet :Pat:

My girl has admitted she's often horny when she has her period and says it's easier for her to have an orgasm but fucking a girl with her period is f'n disgusting as far as I'm concerned. I've pulled out a bloody dick one too many times- I don't care if it's Heidi Klum-- make the bitch suck it

My girl has admitted she's often horny when she has her period and says it's easier for her to have an orgasm but fucking a girl with her period is f'n disgusting as far as I'm concerned. I've pulled out a bloody dick one too many times- I don't care if it's Heidi Klum-- make the bitch suck it

haha ive done it a few times, honestly the only way I dont get grossed out is utilizing the shower sex

I love "Blood" and "Red Wings", U gotta earn those "Red Wings", it will have Ur goatee smelling like a tuna sandwich if Ur not careful and go about 30 minutes without washing Ur face!!

I love "Blood" and "Red Wings", U gotta earn those "Red Wings", it will have Ur goatee smelling like a tuna sandwich if Ur not careful and go about 30 minutes without washing Ur face!!

hey man i'm with you on this. i ate the old girl on the rag and almost drown in that shit.
it makes them extremely excited if there into that. i went to work the next day and still had some crusted into the goatee.

that shits fucked up! fucking a girl while on the rag is bad enough. pussy is all dry and shit but they seem to be hornier. i'll pass on the next one, hahaha.

jesus christ guys, my dick just crawled into my stomach like a scared turtle. its hard for me to go to work stabbing a girl and then be covered in blood if i care about her....just seems a bit twisted. and if i didnt care about her or didnt know her all that well, then there would be no fucking way id hit it on her period, im not that desperate.

Haha interesting responses. I only did it once a few years with a girl I knew well. Anyway I didn't pull out and it just worried me being we stopped talking 3 months after. I thought I was safe being she was bleeding cuz an ex told me it was impossible.

Back