Can aromasin GET RID of minor gyno?

DieselMan

Hello. I'm currently on test, tren, and var. I have some aromasin on hand but I do try to take the minimum during a cycle so I've had it on standby (not taking any). Today I've felt gyno coming on. I had it once before and raloxifene killed it. I'm out of that. So now today I started taking 25mg aromasin ED, that's my plan. Will this combat the gyno or should I order some ralo?

THANKS!!

You should take an AI (Aromasin or Arimidex) to prevent the gyno from getting worse and to prevent the other negative side effects of high estradiol. But it will not reduce your current existing gyno. You will want to get more Raloxifene for that.

You should always use an AI when you cycle. Hopefully after getting gyno twice you will have learned your lesson.

The only thing that can get RID of gyno unfortunately is surgery. You can just take curtain things to deal with flare-ups is all.

That's actually more along the lines of what I meant. Is aromasin ok for treating a flare up? I've read mixed things and I wanna hear from the experts!

Aromasin works for me my man. You might need the 25mg ED instead of 12.5mg since you are using tren...tren is some potent stuff. You are going to have to see how that affects your gains though, to much aromasin will hinder them. if you feel like that is what 25mg ED is doing then 12.5mg ED it is.

Hello. I'm currently on test, tren, and var. I have some aromasin on hand but I do try to take the minimum during a cycle so I've had it on standby (not taking any). Today I've felt gyno coming on. I had it once before and raloxifene killed it. I'm out of that. So now today I started taking 25mg aromasin ED, that's my plan. Will this combat the gyno or should I order some ralo?

THANKS!!
Aromasin works, but you have to stop the cycle and do PCT. It happened to a friend of mine. It's better to stop a cycle and lose the gains than having a "tits removal" surgery.
One can always start a cycle again later. I would also suggest to add some Tamoxifene.

Aromasin works for me my man. You might need the 25mg ED instead of 12.5mg since you are using tren...tren is some potent stuff. You are going to have to see how that affects your gains though, to much aromasin will hinder them. if you feel like that is what 25mg ED is doing then 12.5mg ED it is.

Once again you are giving people false information. Tren does not arromatize into estrogen so do not take more ai just because you're on tren. Keep your estrogen in check to help prevent the rise in prolactin that tren may cause. Also ai's do not hinder gains. But yes I your e2 gets too low it
Can hurt you.

Here's the difference between ai's like aromasin and adex, and serms like Nolva and ralox, ai's block the conversion of test into estro by binding to the aromatase enzyme. This will keep your estrogen at bay on cycle. Serms bind to estrogen receptors including the ones in your breast tissue and block the estro from binding to it and causing its bad effects like gyno. This won't lower estrogen but it will block it's effects. So lowering estro with an ai will help lower estrogen and prevent it from getting worse but it takes a while for the existing estrogen to leave Your system and it can still cause gyno unless a serm is taken.

Just seems way too aggressive. How do you feel about fighting cancer? Do you not care about creating some type of enzyme overproduction scenario longer term? It just seems to me as an unnecessary risk, how old are you by the way? These drugs are alot worst than any testosterone for TRT. They are the real deal brother.

I have heard that letro could help, but if that were true, no one would have gyno, so you may be drawn to the same conclusion as I, and think only surgery is the solution.

LP

The only thing that can get RID of gyno unfortunately is surgery. You can just take curtain things to deal with flare-ups is all.

I have seen many peoples gyno come right back after surgery.

Anyway to the poster. I would take Aromasine 12.5mg every other day and dostinex .5mg every other day throughout your cycle and pct too. IMO

If you take to much of your AI it can turn your estrogen level to rubble....shitty estrogen level equals shitty testosterone level....there for it hinders your gains. I speak from personal experience. First time using arimidex i took to much ED and basically got nothing out of my test e cycle.

If you take to much of your AI it can turn your estrogen level to rubble....shitty estrogen level equals shitty testosterone level....there for it hinders your gains. I speak from personal experience. First time using arimidex i took to much ED and basically got nothing out of my test e cycle.

Can you elaborate on how low estrogen levels results in low testosterone levels?

do I really have to explain why this makes no sense? im not even going to

Because your estrogen always tends to level out with your test levels, hence why you need an AI in the first place....because with all that extra test in your system because of the gear you also have extra ESTROGEN. If you lower you're estrogen to much it can hinder your gains.....

you can find find numerous threads on here with members, including respectable ones, saying the same. Just search the forum :)

Because your estrogen always tends to level out with your test levels, hence why you need an AI in the first place....because with all that extra test in your system because of the gear you also have extra ESTROGEN. If you lower you're estrogen to much it can hinder your gains.....

It doesn't work like you are thinking when you are taking exogenous Testosterone. Lowering estrogen by taking an AI when cycling will not lower your testosterone. The AI will actually increase your testosterone as less of it will be converted to estradiol.

Natty is a whole different story. Estradiol is actually what tells your pituitary to stop sending out the LH signal to your testicles. So lower estradiol will result in higher Natty T all things being equal.

Back