Can I get my gear tested by a doctor?

G-Unit_1

Hi,
I just got a 10ml vial of Sustanon (sust) 250, and two 10ml vials of test P from someone last night. However, I would like to know if it is fake or not. my question is, if I take them to the my doctor (he dosn't mind that I am starting steroids) and he can take like 1ml and send it to a a lab and get it tested, is that possible?

the vials labell don't even have a brand name, its just labelled what product some other info. He said that his friend gets them improted from Thiland and he labels them himself. He uses them himself and so does alot of people he knows and he said that they are all growing and going fine. but yeah...

thanks

Get baseline bloods done then get them done again 4 weeks later. You'll know then. Your doctor's not an analytical chemist so he won't be testing anything - nor sending anything off to be tested. If you're in the states there are plenty of reputable domestic UGLs that will ship you quality gear.

walking into a place of business with a schedule 3 controlled substance isn't very smart

just get your blood tested dude

Hi,
I just got a 10ml vial of Sustanon (sust) 250, and two 10ml vials of test P from someone last night. However, I would like to know if it is fake or not. my question is, if I take them to the my doctor (he dosn't mind that I am starting steroids) and he can take like 1ml and send it to a a lab and get it tested, is that possible?

the vials labell don't even have a brand name, its just labelled what product some other info. He said that his friend gets them improted from Thiland and he labels them himself. He uses them himself and so does alot of people he knows and he said that they are all growing and going fine. but yeah...

thanks

Label's do not mean anything, because this is entirely dependent on who is making the stuff if they want there trademark to be plain text only labels than that's it.

But taking steroid's to a doctor no mater how laid back you think he is, that is not a good idea. Best would be to get baseline bloods done via PrivateMDLabs and then get bloodwork mid way through you cycle to see how effect the gear was.

ok thanks guys.

no prob....and for the test consider labcorp

i have read about guys getting blood tested through them....never had a blood test myself but have had to do drug tests for work through them...they are cheap as hell and fairly fast

no prob....and for the test consider labcorp

i have read about guys getting blood tested through them....never had a blood test myself but have had to do drug tests for work through them...they are cheap as hell and fairly fast
LabCrop is the collection centre, PrivateMDLabs is how you get the test there website is here order the female hormone panel because it is cheaper.

Doing it another way will cost you big bucks.

LabCrop is the collection centre, PrivateMDLabs is how you get the test there website is here order the female hormone panel because it is cheaper.

Doing it another way will cost you big bucks.

ahh ok....thanks for the clarification....i misunderstood what i read in another thread

Back