Can I Pin In Butt With 25 guage?

Surfgod

So I'm sick and tired of pinning in butt with 22 or 21 and tried 25 in thigh and being sore for days after. I was wondering if 25 guage x 1 is long enough to use in butt. Heres a pic of what I would use. Thanks lol.

Yeah it should work unless you are pretty big. I use the same pins and don't have a problem pinning glutes.

You'll know if you get a big lump a day later whether or not you personally can use a 1" pin there. ;)

What if I cant get 1 1/2 and continue using 1? To me the pain is worth the peace of mind knowing I didnt waste any of my stuff throughout the days until my next.

lmao... why the heck have you been using 21g? You are nuts.

My next cycle is going to be 25g, 1.5 inch for glutes, 1 inch for delts. still scared of quads.

OKay I just injected again in my butt with it. I pushed it all the way in and felt no pain. When I pulled out it was just normal little blood. No runniness. How much bodyfat is too high to use it thereHijcked?

I prefer 23g even then it take a little while push it through but that could be because I always forget to warm my test before loading the syringe

25 x 1 is what i use everywhere, if you got a lot of fat well you might got 1 1/2 but its not a worry, if it leaks into the fat layer its subq and your looking trendy :laugh:

My cycle was glute only left right left right etc.
My ass got to big for 1in pretty quick.
22/23 for pullin, tried a few times and its a torpedo but do able.
I preferred 25x1-1/2
Scar tissue was an issue towards the end aswell it makes every pin painful.

lmao... why the heck have you been using 21g? You are nuts.

My next cycle is going to be 25g, 1.5 inch for glutes, 1 inch for delts. still scared of quads.

i use 21g all the time cause it draws nice and doesnt take forever to inject!
plus 25g seems way to flimzey for me

Back