Can I run anything on its own??

NewbieT

As from the name you can see im new to this, Ive researched a fair bit but would like an experienced point of view on the best stack for a beginner, my friend has run Tren and Tes and done ok, I can get my hands on Tren but not Tes, from what ive read Tren needs Tes? Is Sus and Deca any good? What post cycle therapy (pct) would i have to do?

Dude, if you have read an studied this site you should know. First cycle = Test only for 12 weeks. This is so you can see how your body reacts to test, which if any sides you experience. If you use mulipule compounds and have issues it will be very dificult to determin which compound is causing the problums.
With that said; a lot of people do a test with 4 week D Bol jump start for thier first cycle.

Yeah man listen to your fellow members on this! I'm guessing your new to aas if not I opologize up front. Tren is so not a compound to run on a first trial! nor is it heathy to run Tren alone. you want test to off set the sides of tren!

I'm not on the "test is a must for a first cycle boat"... but it's not a bad way to go and it is simple

Tren is a no-go for a first-timer... even many experienced guys have a very unpleasant run on tren

stick to test by itself (test e, test cyp, sust, even prop is ok) or run the sust w/ deca like u mentioned above, that's a tried and trusted classic cycle that's been around for decades

keep asking questions, take in as much info as u can... then u'll be more than ready to go

I'm not on the "test is a must for a first cycle boat"... but it's not a bad way to go and it is simple

Tren is a no-go for a first-timer... even many experienced guys have a very unpleasant run on tren

stick to test by itself (test e, test cyp, sust, even prop is ok) or run the sust w/ deca like u mentioned above, that's a tried and trusted classic cycle that's been around for decades

keep asking questions, take in as much info as u can... then u'll be more than ready to go

Who is saying test alone is must here! Facts are facts if its your first go try 1 compound so u know what it does! then add more so if u get sides u know whats causing it!

Thats just common sense!

i respect everyone's opinion on here... but I've never been one to tip-toe (test only cycle). I think doing it right can very well mean more than just test, but what do I know ;)

Before coming here I've never met anyone who has done a test ONLY cycle. It's always been Test/Deca, Test/Tren, Deca only. Stuff like that. Test is looked on as a weaker steroid by a lot of people. And people want results FAST (that's just the world we live in).

But I'm doing a test only cycle. Better safe than sorry.

i agree with china wall, but it is dangerous to just say stuff like that, because most of the guys posting here asking about their first cycle, are not, nor will they be when they start, ready to really deal with two compounds if things don't go as hoped with sides, etc.

not to mention a lot wouldn't know what to do with the benefits from deca they'd see in the gym.

if you have studied this stuff and know what you're doing and why then i could see using more than test alone. still doesn't hurt to do test only somewhere in there just to get a good feel for how it effects you, what kind of sides you get, etc. something to gauge for future runs, and to help plan future runs.

i respect everyone's opinion on here... but I've never been one to tip-toe (test only cycle). I think doing it right can very well mean more than just test, but what do I know ;)

so u would advise some one to run 2 compounds on there first go? what will they pull of back off on when they get sides if they do?

The only reason to run test alone if to experience it so when u add other compounds u know what is causing what as far as sides go!

Yes there many options for a first timer with out doubt and many will have no adverse sides from it! BUT what if they do?

Its just a common sense learning curve.

My friend did a 6 week course of Tren and Test for his cycle with no sides, Im just looking for some direction as to what would be the better combo to run for a 10 week course obviously one with least sides and that will keep longer. Any info would be good

^^^ well no test and tren and especially for 6 weeks. what are your stats bro?

Listen to what all the other bros said. research more please for your sake

test only is the best idea for a first cycle. that way if you have any negative side you know what they are from. if you insist on running a combo go with
test e/c weeks 1-12 @5-600mg/week
dbol @30mg/day weeks 1-4

standard clomid post cycle therapy (pct) with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if you like

I'm 6"1 82kg probably 10/12% bf, I did drop down to 3% a year ago at 87kgs but dislocated my shoulder, so I'm trying to get back there but this time bigger stronger faster more ripped!! Ok so it seems Tes for 15 weeks will be ok for my first run? Can I run sustanon as my Test?

My friend did a 6 week course of Tren and Test for his cycle with no sides, Im just looking for some direction as to what would be the better combo to run for a 10 week course obviously one with least sides and that will keep longer. Any info would be good

Monkey see Monkey do :wackit:

Hmm thanks but I'm no monkey, I'm here for advice from experienced people like yourself my good sir, I've read a fair bit but alot seems to be conflicted, coming from other sites and from friends, a source I used to know also advised me not to do tren and test for my first run he advised test and deca, however I don't like the sound of deca dick! Sust on its own sounds good to me, what else would be recommended to take with it to offset any sides?

Back