can i take clenbuterol/t3/albuterol/keto all together ?

JayBMD

Hey guys, so I just started taking 100mcg clen, and 100mcg T3 per day. I will add Keto, just waiting for it to come in the mail. But I want to add albuterol, I cant find anything about mixing clen and albuterol online though. Has anyone does this before ? Is it a bad idea ? And how would the dosages work for albuterol in combination with the stated dose of clenbuterol. Please help !!!

i would not mix albuterol and clen together .
ive never ran keto but heard it works well with clen and as far as t3 many run clen/t3 together.

Albuterol is has the same effects as clenbuterol with a shorter half life. If you don't like the shakes from clen use albuterol instead.

which works better though ? and i cannot mix the two ? take clen in the morning, and albuterol before evening workouts ?

which works better though ? and i cannot mix the two ? take clen in the morning, and albuterol before evening workouts ?

Not recommended clen has a long half life and will still be in your system then your going to take albuterol which is quick acting. Bad news bears. Either albuterol or clen not both.

I have tried both I hate clenbuterol shakes, so i stick with albuterol. I lose weight fast on albuterol, but I was not on clen long term like i have been on albuterol so I have no idea which works better. All I know is albuterol works and I am not touching clen again.

What effect does albuterol have on cardio? Clen made my heart rate go up too high to do much of anything besides walking :(

What effect does albuterol have on cardio? Clen made my heart rate go up too high to do much of anything besides walking :(

really? shit i was doing cardio like a champ! make sure you read up well with the t3, shit can be dangerous. i have not yet used it myself but i have read that it is best to taper on and off.

Hey guys, so I just started taking 100mcg clen, and 100mcg T3 per day. I will add Keto, just waiting for it to come in the mail. But I want to add albuterol, I cant find anything about mixing clen and albuterol online though. Has anyone does this before ? Is it a bad idea ? And how would the dosages work for albuterol in combination with the stated dose of clenbuterol. Please help !!!

I would not run all 4. Man i felt the effects pretty hard running clen and t3 together, i dont see why you would want to use anymore than that. Esp at a t3 dose of 100mcg. Thats up there.

GH kicks ass with T3, work great together..Let alone a kick ass diet and killer cardio/weights work ethic = shredded!

I just used to use Clen before my morning cardio. Its half life is around 24 hours i think from memory..

Good old caffine pre workout would do the job.

i would not mix albuterol and clen together .
ive never ran keto but heard it works well with clen and as far as t3 many run clen/t3 together.

Clen/T3 stack is very effective..

As i said before i really dont see why one would want to add similair stuff to it. Clen and T3 IS enough.

Clen/T3 stack is very effective..

As i said before i really dont see why one would want to add similair stuff to it. Clen and T3 IS enough.

keto is only for extending the cycle length of clen, t3 aids in weight loss, totally different purposes.

Trying clen, t3, adderllin, forged burner now waiting on albuterol to get here... not feeling any thermo effects at all with all of these...

Back