Can Insulin and AAS W/O GH

infar250

Every thread i read everyone states that gh and slin work miraculous together with AAS.......... however, has anyone here ever done just a regular Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with the addition of slin ? i was thinking about doing this in the winter time......... maybe just 4 or 6iu's of slin post workout on training days only for 6 wks only.................. I am pretty educated on how to take slin so i dont need to be lectured on how to take it.............. however does slin w/ Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) give a big jump if someone has plateaud................ i read some posts that some people dont notice that much of a difference but maybe they dont know wut there doing................... also i cant seem to find this on a post but whats the max u shuld stay on slin for.............. i think i read somehwere before it's like 4 or 6 wks................ someone comment
thanks

Some plan ahead for a year and cycle on and off every four to six weeks. I just read a post by a doctor using long acting Humulin and has been for almost a year daily. I think in the morning and post-workout. I don't and want just because i am not that serious about it. Interesting the MD using the slow release says he has not built up any tolerance with continued use for one year, or almost a year. So it varies and depends on the type of insulin and other aas's. The guy i am thinking of Rex feral is not using HGH either.

I used slin in my last cycle and it worked great. I started to plateau at around the last week, added slin 10iu post workout and never looked back.

I have used slin while I was on a test only cycle (1g WK). I used Humalog, starting with 5 iu, and later up to 12 iu post workout. I did not notice any increased gains or better pumps. The only thing it seemed to do for me was contribute to gaining a lot of fat around my waist. And before someone starts lecturing me, I should say that my fat intake was close to zero for about 2 hrs following the IM injections. I have no idea why it did not work for me, but I am tempted to try it again. Except this time I would probably use Humulin-R instead of the Humalog, because it's so much easier to buy. The next time I try it, however, I will quit right away if it doesn't work, instead of staying on it and getting fat.

Back