can sub q be shot literally anywheres?

gragas001

new to sub q, IM is a hassle and always hurts like a mofo, so i limit myself to 3 IM injections a week, i need to inject low volume everyday, like 0.5 cc's, found a random youtube video and decided to pin like that, mixed reviews everywheres on sub q injections, but i'm guessing it's working because i already have night sweats/insomnia from tren ace

that being said, can sub q be shot everywheres? this week i shot my abs like 7 times, no pain at all, no discomfort, first time trying it, i was in shock how painless these were compared to IM< never was a fan of feeling the needle burst into the muscle since i push it in so slow..

but yeah, i start on bottom abs and worked my way up and changed sides

does sub q work wherever you can pinch fat?

like the sides of my body/hip area? (near where fat people have love handles)

does there need to be a muscle behind the fat (prob dumb question haha)

i can literally think of 1000 different places to do this shot, and keep rotating a few inches over, etc.

I ve done sub q shots in many different places.
They all work, but the blood flow volume is different from one place to another.
Some spots may take longer to assimilate the product.

new to sub q, IM is a hassle and always hurts like a mofo, so i limit myself to 3 IM injections a week, i need to inject low volume everyday, like 0.5 cc's, found a random youtube video and decided to pin like that, mixed reviews everywheres on sub q injections, but i'm guessing it's working because i already have night sweats/insomnia from tren ace

that being said, can sub q be shot everywheres? this week i shot my abs like 7 times, no pain at all, no discomfort, first time trying it, i was in shock how painless these were compared to IM< never was a fan of feeling the needle burst into the muscle since i push it in so slow..

but yeah, i start on bottom abs and worked my way up and changed sides

does sub q work wherever you can pinch fat?

like the sides of my body/hip area? (near where fat people have love handles)

does there need to be a muscle behind the fat (prob dumb question haha)

i can literally think of 1000 different places to do this shot, and keep rotating a few inches over, etc.

I believe stomach fat is the most recommended but I think you said you were lean n the abs. Grab the closest spot to abs where you can pinch a little...do it there. My 2cnts. :)

Back