Can you buy steroids legally when travelling in India?

Do know what yea you can I done it their Tunisia and Egypt, its like a body builder heaven inside these places....I walked in once in a place in Egypt, they had so much selection and good shit to at great prices was like so happy that I sent a package back home full of alot goodies.

Are goin to GOA?

what part of india are you going to, whenever i go there i usually just hit up a university in northern india and grab some of the juice from the labs. (bribery is rampant down there so you can get whatever you want.)

soonbebig said:
Do know what yea you can I done it their Tunisia and Egypt, its like a body builder heaven inside these places....I walked in once in a place in Egypt, they had so much selection and good shit to at great prices was like so happy that I sent a package back home full of alot goodies.

Are goin to GOA?

I was thinking of going to egypt on holiday myself.

Can you remember the prices over there since I can get stuff in the UK oretty cheap myself but if it is really cheap it could be a good holiday/shopping trip combo?

I cant tell you how good it feels to walk down the street with armfuls of gear, syringes, etc and smile and wave as you go past the police ...

Last edited:
does anyone know what gear can be bought in turkish pharmacys? im going there in a couple of months

sustonon-anapolon-primo-androil-and all post cycle therapy (pct) meds (nolva-clomid-hcg-adex-letro-ect)

Not all pharmacies will carry test, especially in small towns.

In the main cities it's best to head to the city hospitals and visit the pharmacies right outside. You'll normally find pharma grade German Remedies testoviron depot 250 which is made under license in India.

Nolva and Clomid also readily available and very cheap.

i would ship it back to myself. but if you only buy orals you could get like and advil bottle and dump it into that bottle and throw it in your checked baggage.

Back