Canada vs USA

USA through to the semi's! What a game, the US dominated from beginning to end but Hiller was outstanding and the Swiss maintained very good defensive positioning. US shot blocking was really limiting the few opportunities the Swiss came up with and Miller was cleaning up anything that snuck through. 1960... 1980... and now on to 2010! Go USA!

We'll see tonight if the Canucks can make it past the Ruskies. Fingers crossed for an all North American final!

USA through to the semi's! What a game, the US dominated from beginning to end but Hiller was outstanding and the Swiss maintained very good defensive positioning. US shot blocking was really limiting the few opportunities the Swiss came up with and Miller was cleaning up anything that snuck through. 1960... 1980... and now on to 2010! Go USA!

We'll see tonight if the Canucks can make it past the Ruskies. Fingers crossed for an all North American final!

I'd like to see a rematch aswell! Some good hockey to be watched 2nite! Go canada!

USA looking real good right now against FIN.
I think they have this 1 wrapped up.

Ill be rooting for CAN so we meet in the gold medal round.

Holy shit, 6-0!!! I work overnights so I sleep in the AM + afternoon, set my alarm to wake up @ 4:30, so I could catch the last half of the game. Couldn't believe it was 6-0 in the 2nd, then I come to find out all 6 goals were scored in the first.

Canada thoroughly dominated the Slovacks, but they kept themselves in the game.

Let's hope the Gold game isn;t a repeat of 2002. Jimbo would like that I bet................

Holy shit, 6-0!!! I work overnights so I sleep in the AM + afternoon, set my alarm to wake up @ 4:30, so I could catch the last half of the game. Couldn't believe it was 6-0 in the 2nd, then I come to find out all 6 goals were scored in the first.

Canada thoroughly dominated the Slovacks, but they kept themselves in the game.

Let's hope the Gold game isn;t a repeat of 2002. Jimbo would like that I bet................

I would my friend... I can't wait to watch it!!!

watch the game and listen to the crowd, kinda seems a little queit on here. not as many people are excited for this game for some reason.

Should be 1-0 USA, terrible whistle there, no way that puck was frozen... nvm it was put back under Luongo's pad before the poke in, but damn close!

Back