Cant Cum!@!!

DaveySauce

Whats up, im on test cyp 600mg week, fina 100mg ed eq 800mg week for my 3rd cycle. I walk around with a hard on all day, sometimes its so hard it hurts. My GF and i have sex like 2 or 3 times a day, and since i got on my cycle i havent been able to cum. she blows me for 2 hours, we have sex, and she even let me put it in her butt and nothing. it takes everything i got to cum even when i jerk off, i have to concentrate real hard and it takes hours. I never had this problem off cycles. is there something i can do or does anyone else experience this? blue ballz really hurt@!!

ya happens to me sometimes and when i do cum my loads are embrassingly small, is there something you can take to increase the size of your loads while on cycle

lol sounds like a terrible problem guys.. heres the solution... get 2 women right after another. its scientifically proven that if you have sex with two different females one after another it will cure this.. and itll also clear up your skin.. lol. yeah you can use the shit peter north uses for huge loads lol

diddydidit said:
ya happens to me sometimes and when i do cum my loads are embrassingly small, is there something you can take to increase the size of your loads while on cycle

1) Eat loads of celery.

2) Supplement with lecithin (take a lil more than the recommended dose).

I've had the same problem. I hate to admit it, but I've faked a few here recently just to get it over with. Not sure why it's happening, but if I go a couple of days without relief, I'll cum, but if I'm having it every day (which is what I want and feel like I want) I can't do it. It will be as you said, hours.

DaveySauce said:
Whats up, im on test cyp 600mg week, fina 100mg ed eq 800mg week for my 3rd cycle. I walk around with a hard on all day, sometimes its so hard it hurts. My GF and i have sex like 2 or 3 times a day, and since i got on my cycle i havent been able to cum. she blows me for 2 hours, we have sex, and she even let me put it in her butt and nothing. it takes everything i got to cum even when i jerk off, i have to concentrate real hard and it takes hours. I never had this problem off cycles. is there something i can do or does anyone else experience this? blue ballz really hurt@!!
Problem? yeah we need to start a telethon for you guys....lol

I need to get on that shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19nor will do that, lol! If you get off the fina and do just test, obstain from any kind of sex or jerking off for about 4 days then try. It may take a few wks or more. It is the fina for sure. Also, adding to it overstimulation will make it even harder to cum. Also i would start doing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500IU 3 times a wk.

Stick something in your asshole to stimulate your prostate when you are ready to climax to get you to climax, lol :)

take a supplement called ejaculoid. You can find it a lot of places online. I took this stuff hoping it would just make my loads bigger, which worked but it also made me cum a lot faster and my gf was getting pissed so I stopped taking it.

Ive ran into that prob when stacking too. Hormones are out of whack. Youre taking 3 different compounds and 2 of them the dosage is more than double the test. Drop the Tren and EQ or live with it thats about all you can do.

I think your main problem is that you are taking more tren tan you are Test. Lower the dosage of tren to about the same as test or a bit lower and that should definetly help. Also, think about getting hcg.

19Nors will help... sounds like what started as a small problem, has become your focus of attention which in turn is creating a self fulfilling prophecy....
The switch lies in your head... your not using your head properly

MilkDaScow said:
how long does this take to kick in...??

It'll take a couple days at most.

Celery also has the pheromone androsterone in it which is released through perspiration during digestion. I dunno if I believe in pheromones, but since I've started consuming copious amounts of celery, I just feel better. Celery also makes for a great snack when you're dieting. I eat a whole bunch just dipping it into a tiny bit of blue cheese dressing.

As for the lecithin, you have to take a bit more than the recommended dose. Lecithin also provides many cognitive health benefits in addition to increasing your splooge.

My first post in quite some time, and it's providing info on how to increase one's ejaculate. Gotta love this board!

Back