capping powders

stiphy

In between cycles
For the guys that cap their own powders. What size cap do you use? It looks like 00 or 0 are the most common. Does it really make a difference? Looking at getting a capping machine and dont know what size to get.

Funny you post this cause my capping machine just came in today and I can't wait to play :) Just waiting on the Dbol powders now.

Ya, size 0 is what I went with too. Going to shoot you an email stiphy ;)

Glutamine is a good filler too...
dont have to worry about if your gunna cap winney any bloat especially if your getting ready for comp

I use size "1", mainly because the least amount of filler the better. More filler leaves more room for inaccuracy between caps.

Now you've got me thinking. I've used dextrose for dbol and Winstrol (winny), but I just ordered some drol and Anavar (var), wondering what should be used for that? Same shit or I'm thinking about trying glutamine?

Not trying to thread jack but I think this is useful info for the topic! :D

this is why i just do luquid orals, simple dimple. my bros like it so i like it lol

yeah man we know, you've already told us. lol

But since you like it so much, can you tell us your method on making liquid orals?

Are you making it just so you can drink, or are you putting it into gelcaps or regular caps or something else?

lol sorry, i did realize i was repeating my self lol well it depens on what the powder is, something like dbol all you need is 190 proof grain alcohol, other powders youll need grain alcolol and peg 300 or peg 400

Hey guys, what are you talking about?
What is a size 0? and what is a filler?
Is this for a MACHINE?
I only know of 20mm crimpers and whatever.. please introduce me what your talking about.

Wait, you meal capping pills..........
Maybe i should have a decent read beforehand. < tool

where you get size 1 capper...? i wanna know i wanna know.....we just all need to share a press!!!! those r expensive!

you mean size 0 capper? and if you look at it long term, they pay for themselves rather quickly. Plus, by doing your own you know what quality you are getting every time

you mean size 0 capper? and if you look at it long term, they pay for themselves rather quickly. Plus, by doing your own you know what quality you are getting every time

cause4alrm n pickle said size 1... never seen one.... but anyways.. yeah.. does anyone know of a good press? then we have abomb tabs and dbol tabs.. yayyyhhhhhhh!!!!!

Back