Carbs and nipple sensations!

Mycelium

Well . . . . now that I got your attention! Drop some history.

I'm am epileptic on TRT due to medications causing lower T and elevated E. I'm on a benzodiazepine due to having medication resistant epilepsy. Over the years I developed and recently had removed, ping pong ball sized masses of breast tissue and fat due to my reactions to lots of medications.

Today I had 2 small seizures. Petit Mal/partial seizures. As usual I was tired and slept. I also lose my appetite completely. I ate very little today during the day. Oatmeal for breakfast and a banana during the day just because I knew I had to eat something.

ENTER THE THREAD NAME!!!

I ate dinner and about 1.5 - 2 hours later/right now, my nipples tingle. I've noticed it other days and thought it might be phantom sensations, nerves reconnecting like the doc said when Ibgot my moobs removed.

WTF?

I think it is something to do with diet/under eating/ and simple carbs. I've been slacking on eating right and eating enough. A slow drop in weight and body fat.

Since posting I've really paid attention. Im also trying to prioritize eating. The nipple sensations come with high sugar content food or processed foods. Most notably if I haven't ate enough. Say . . . eating at noon then not eating till dinner and having a lot of garlic bread. Or . . eating dinner 6-7pm, then not eating till about 9-10am the next day and eating a bowl of cereal.

So Ibstill dont know. I'm taking it as a side effect of. ot eating enough and not eating right.

Searching the internet for why my boots smell like cat piss I came up on bodybuilding forums in the Google results. Said it can happen due to my body using protein as fuel. Some people can experience stinky sweat and stinky feet. I should have copied it but basically it's the breakdown and metabolizing of amino acids and probably dehydration.

I ate some mac and cheese out of a box and as on now I'm feeling nipple sensations and my veins are more noticeable. I also drank 3 glasses of water. I couldn't eat it without water. It was an overwhelming thirst.

I need to eat. I need to drink more water. I've been actually tracking calories again and so far, forcing myself to eat, I've only ate 1800 calories today. :-(

Is there something I can take to stimulate my appetite? maryjane and its effects on appatite are out of the question. haha No munchies for Myc.

Searching the internet for why my boots smell like cat piss I came up on bodybuilding forums in the Google results. Said it can happen due to my body using protein as fuel. Some people can experience stinky sweat and stinky feet. I should have copied it but basically it's the breakdown and metabolizing of amino acids and probably dehydration.

I ate some mac and cheese out of a box and as on now I'm feeling nipple sensations and my veins are more noticeable. I also drank 3 glasses of water. I couldn't eat it without water. It was an overwhelming thirst.

I need to eat. I need to drink more water. I've been actually tracking calories again and so far, forcing myself to eat, I've only ate 1800 calories today. :-(

Is there something I can take to stimulate my appetite? maryjane and its effects on appatite are out of the question. haha No munchies for Myc.

getting of the couch and getting about, plenty of exercise, cardio, gets my appetite going every time.
weed can get your appetite going as well, if its legal in your state there are particular strains now that will increase your appetite. but for me, exercise gets my appetite going well.
my only problem is that i dont eat breakfast until noontime since im a night owl but when i do eat, i tear it up. my GF being a chef and bringing home all types of leftovers from her kitchen helps alot since i cant even cook water right. so she makes sure i have a variety of foods to keep me healthy for breeding purposes she says...
remember to do as i say and not as i do lol.

Back