Cardio misery... would Test E Help

copaseet

When ive dieted natty... after about 4 weeks of cardio, I'm just pure misery..... I feel like my estrogen gets upped as I am emotional and depressed... Im pretty sure it has to do more with the cardio, then the diet as my diet is similar year round, just more or less calories.

1. Has anyone else experienced this?
2. Would Test E while cutting help to make it a more tolerable experience?

low test and estro management will do wonders for you.... for cardio endurance, EQ is your drug.

Sounds like the depression from over training to me. Are you eating enough carbs? A carb refeed might be in order. Give me your daily intake and bmr and we will see.

Sounds like the depression from over training to me. Are you eating enough carbs? A carb refeed might be in order. Give me your daily intake and bmr and we will see.

I eat around 2200 cals... About 200p 200c 70f

30 min eliptical 5 times a week.

BMR is about 2000-2200.

Also cardio kills my sex drive

carb depletion can fuck with your mind.

aas to improve cardio ? That is really not a real ideal weay to go about things i m o.

30x5 a month is hardly what I would call a lot ....maintenance at best.

30x5 a month is hardly what I would call a lot ....maintenance at best.

OP is doing 30x5 / week, not 30x5 / month, which IMHO is a lot if he has a heavy lifting routine on top of it, I agree with BB, if he jumped from no cardio to this brutally he might well be overtrained.

That being said Teutonic is 100% right, AAS are not the solution

OP is doing 30x5 / week, not 30x5 / month, which IMHO is a lot if he has a heavy lifting routine on top of it, I agree with BB, if he jumped from no cardio to this brutally he might well be overtrained.

That being said Teutonic is 100% right, AAS are not the solution

- dont need the Test for cardio... ive just read many people have a great mood and feeling of well being on test... so basically im saying next time i diet i want to try test with an AI.

The best way to go about cutting is to reduce calories. It's a bad idea trying to up your volume and exercise to increase daily energy expenditure. You risk losing strength, muscle and performance. Also, what kind of cardio are you doing and for how long? This is a very important question. If i were you, i would dial back on the cardio and drop the calories to 1800 a day. Focus on your lifts and keeping them where they are. That is the formula for a successful cut. A lot of people make the mistake of killing themselves with cardio. I've been guilty of the same thing. You don't need AAS to deal with your problem, as that would only be a temporary solution to an easily fixable problem.

1800 seems like pure misery... I did once a long time ago.

For the bloodwork its...

- Testosterone
- Estradiol Sensitive
- CBC
- LH
- FSH

... is that correct?

It won't be bad at all. Keep the protein high, eat whole foods(no protein shakes if you can help it) and keep the workout volume low. 1800 is still a good amount of food and if you do it right you will not feel hungry. You need to make sure you aren't doing excess work in the gym. That will spike your cortisol(stress hormone levels) and make you hungrier and more irritable and feelin like shit(sounds like what's happening to you right now)

You didn't answer my question about the cardio, that's important :)

That bloodwork should give you a good baseline. Also get Vitamin D(my recommendation)

I do either elliptical or incline treadmill for 30 minutes, 5 X a week, at a moderate pace, burn about 400 cals per session according to the display.

I think you make a good point about the cortisol.

That's too much volume(in my opinion) while weight training and whatever else you do in your life(School, work, etc) How is your sleep? Your symptoms sound like cortisol elevation from over training. In my opinion, never try to "work off" calories. Always cut back on your daily food intake. If i were doing 30 minutes of cardio, 5 times a week, i would do it at a light pace. Steady stated cardio it's called. It's good for burning fat. If you want to keep the moderate pace, i would scale back to three times a week. Disregard the display on the machine. Those are usually very inaccurate anyways.

My sleep sucks... wake up like 3 times a night, hard time falling asleep.

Ill try this approach when I start my cut... thx again.

No problem. Sleep is a big one. Without sleep cortisol is very high and that lowers testosterone. The nasty part is that over training can cause difficulty with sleeps, so it's a nasty cycle. Our bodies are amazing but at the same time so fragile to so many things. If you fix your training it could help you sleep better. Make sure the lights are off and that you aren't hungry before bed. Don't take anything too stimulating or eat to close to bed time. Try reading a book or something. You do not want to rely on steroid injections for the rest of your life, especially if the problem is as workable as this one. Try zinc picolanate or chelate. You could have low zinc levels as well. Over training will do that to someone. I also recommend a couple thousand Iu's of vitamin D3. Can make a world of difference sometimes and it's pretty cheap.

Back