Carolinacrackahs pics

That piece of shit LA Fitness is still open in Irvine? I may have worked there long, long, long ago as a trainer...maybe...or someone who looks like me. Horrible gym (back then). But then, it's Irvine.

I think theres two of them in Irvine...I go to the one Off of the 5 and Jamboree. That one is pretty clean with all new equipment...they even have DJ's coming in on occasion. However its not really my style.

carolinacrackah said:
So you guys were asking about my quad development. Yesterday I went over to the LA fitness in Irvine and decided to train legs....well i got in there and started warming up with 135lbs then 225 etc untill i get up to my working sets of 405lbs for 8-10 reps . I noticed alot of people staring like they've never seen anyone squat that much before. For me 405lbs is heavy but its really not that much...most of the guys i know can squat around 600lbs to 700lbs. I guess they dont believe in the almighty squat up there in Irvine.
Can i have MOD permission to distribute Steroidology there?

This is how it is prettymuch everywhere I assume.

carolinacrackah said:
So you guys were asking about my quad development. Yesterday I went over to the LA fitness in Irvine and decided to train legs....well i got in there and started warming up with 135lbs then 225 etc untill i get up to my working sets of 405lbs for 8-10 reps . I noticed alot of people staring like they've never seen anyone squat that much before. For me 405lbs is heavy but its really not that much...most of the guys i know can squat around 600lbs to 700lbs. I guess they dont believe in the almighty squat up there in Irvine.
Can i have MOD permission to distribute Steroidology there?

Granted . . .

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Do you have goals to compete? Looking good man

I competed once before when I lived on the east coast....The thought of competeing again is very tempting but I would need to put on at least more lbs of lean muscle before i would feel comfortable stepping on stage again.

YOUR ARMS ARE SMALL! awwhahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha i got you back bitch. hahahahahahahahahaha LMAO

The real question is when you flex your tris do other "lesser" people in the gym flinch and run away? If not then work on it.

wait do you and oc cartel not like each other or are you two just joking? seemed kind of real son. anyways nice pics as they say on here all the time: "keep up the good work, bro"....the term "bro" in these statements here on the ology board is essential.

carolinacrackah said:
wait..wait.....how much do you Squat again B?

315. eh at least im honest. shut up bitch im getting you back for the comment you just left me on myspace

Back