Carolinacrackahs pics

LiftTillIDie said:
The real question is when you flex your tris do other "lesser" people in the gym flinch and run away? If not then work on it.

I dont flex in public being that my triceps alone wield 5 times the explosive power of the Atom Bomb....doing so would in a gym I would surely vaporize any living creature withen a five mile radious.

Horses R Us said:
wait do you and oc cartel not like each other or are you two just joking? seemed kind of real son. anyways nice pics as they say on here all the time: "keep up the good work, bro"....the term "bro" in these statements here on the ology board is essential.

r u poz, bro?

carolinacrackah said:
I dont flex in public being that my triceps alone wield 5 times the explosive power of the Atom Bomb....doing so would in a gym I would surely vaporize any living creature withen a five mile radious.

that is so going to my signature. makes me lol! thanks

carolinacrackah said:
Mine....I can PM you a full size image if you want one for a Wallpaper on your CPU.....hehe

Well yeah man you post up all these sexay thumbs you have to expect I'll click on them and/or make them my wallpaper.

LiftTillIDie said:
Well yeah man you post up all these sexay thumbs you have to expect I'll click on them and/or make them my wallpaper.

Licking and fondling of your computer screen may shortly follow.

lookin BIGGGGGG MAN!!!!

lats look good in the pic on this page, definatly make your wife beater poke out like wings.
Keep up the good work, was the test/eq/winny ---- dbol the only cycles you have done?

hmlacrosse said:
lookin BIGGGGGG MAN!!!!

lats look good in the pic on this page, definatly make your wife beater poke out like wings.
Keep up the good work, was the test/eq/winny ---- dbol the only cycles you have done?
No...I have used EQ about three times I think and Winstrol (winny) 5 or 6. Dbol only was my first cycle however....I would have used Test but the Dbol was the only thing I could get at the time.
Im gonna post more pics in a few days.
Current wieght is now 214lbs.
Current cycle
Test 400 2xweek
Tren Ace 100mg eod
Humulin R 5 iu morn 5 iu post workout

Last edited:
Back