Carrot top on gear?

south_paw

Is he on juice?? I seen him on a bodybuilding.com video where it showed him training and eating. he seems to know what he is talking about. But serious, is he juicing??

Doubt it. Probably just one of those lucky bastards with a naturally high metabolism and low bodyfat. So when someone like that gets on a good workout routine and diet routine he gets "ripped" fairly easily. I work with such a guy. Really lean, and vascular.

Doubt it. Probably just one of those lucky bastards with a naturally high metabolism and low bodyfat. So when someone like that gets on a good workout routine and diet routine he gets "ripped" fairly easily. I work with such a guy. Really lean, and vascular.

disagree. i think most of the entertainment industry is using hormones to stay healthy and look/feel young.

there was a lot of speculation about rappers 50 cent, mary j blige, timberland using.
i mean look at will smith. the guy is 40 and in the best shape of his life.

true... 50 cents getting cought by the feds ordering HGH and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) under michael jordans name... im sure you will find something about it if you google it

i agree, i think there are alot of celebrities that do juice.. i mean common they have access to the best doctors, they have money, and im sure along the road they have made friends with a special someone who can hook them up, whether its scoring blow or steroids.

As per carrot top. I think he's on the juice. I mean, look at his puffiness. iTs not creatine. He's probably doing alot of Test.

i agree...a perfect example is suzanne sommers, shes taking 10 diff kinds of test, estrogens and hgh...no matter how big carrot top gets he will always be an ugly mofo..lol

hes not on gear hes on synthol

Naa I dissagre. synthol is mostly used for maybe 1 or 2 body parts that you might be slacking size wise. wright? If he was on it he would be useing gallons of the stuff shooting it all over his body in every single muscle, cuzz he's big and bloated and puffy all over his intier body... MO He's on steroids like 50 and Eminm and LL cool j and I heard even Docda Drey is on the shit...Which could be true seeing Em 50 and drey are all buddys.... Everone is freekin on it! Beleave that.....

Last edited:
Not forgeting Rambos HGH abuse brad pit admited to using several Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for movie troy... All the boys from 300 all of them have money personal trainers personal doctors and when they need to look a certain way for a movie that pays them millions, what would you do

Not forgeting Rambos HGH abuse brad pit admited to using several Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for movie troy... All the boys from 300 all of them have money personal trainers personal doctors and when they need to look a certain way for a movie that pays them millions, what would you do
\

True lets not forget!.... Forgot about Rambo..You see him lately? He's still on it I bet.

He's juicing and hes on Synthol.

His shoulders are abnormal in his latest showing on Gene Simmons family Jewels....like bad from the Synthol....

gator

He's juicing and hes on Synthol.

His shoulders are abnormal in his latest showing on Gene Simmons family Jewels....like bad from the Synthol....

gator

Not to mention that his face is a little abnormal..Man what a gooffy looking bastard he is..He scares little kids...

Not to mention that his face is a little abnormal..Man what a gooffy looking bastard he is..He scares little kids...

LMAO!!!!!! Id have to agree!!!!!! He wears make up and shit. I guess I would to if I looked like him. Hate to hate on someone cause he couldnt help being born lookin that way but......id do anything I could to look different!!!

gator

Naa I dissagre. synthol is mostly used for maybe 1 or 2 body parts that you might be slacking size wise. wright? If he was on it he would be useing gallons of the stuff shooting it all over his body in every single muscle, cuzz he's big and bloated and puffy all over his intier body... MO He's on steroids like 50 and Eminm and LL cool j and I heard even Docda Drey is on the shit...Which could be true seeing Em 50 and drey are all buddys.... Everone is freekin on it! Beleave that.....

bro you couldn't be more right. AGREED!! Especially dre, he is definitely juicin.

Back