cheapest supply store online?

syko

where is the cheapest online supply store where i can get BA, BB, 10ml vials and 20ml vials, Sterile Oil (preferrably Grapeseed oil) and Peg 400 dirt cheap?? also they gotta ship to canada as im in the land of ice...lol

The oil doesnt need to be sterile. lemelange.com has some ok deals on ba, bb and peg. Id get your oil from cedarvale.net. Props to pb for the oil link. You can do a google search for vials, as you can for all of this stuff.

pullinbig said:
walnut oil is very thin and deadlift (i think it was deadlift) said it worked very well.

Hey PB have you ever experimented with Ricebran oil??
I found an interesting read about ricebran oil, though the artical was based on horses, but anyway here it is. Kinda interesting...
I have 8oz. of Ricebran oil from CV and its a Medium Amber/Tan color and pretty thin, maybe even thiner that grapeseed. Not sure if there is much merit to this, but worth a read.

"In the last few years there has been an increasing trend in performance horse nutrition to increase the amount of fat in a horses diet. Much research has been conducted on the influence of increasing the fat level in horses’ diets. Many surprising benefits have been attributed to the addition of fat to the equine diet.
There are many oils in the market place available to the consumer; canola, maize, soybean and blends of these to name a few. All have similar levels of energy and omega essential fatty acid profiles. For the first time in Australia a new, oil is available to the equine world. Rice Bran Oil has become a quite sought after product not only for its high-energy value and essential fatty acid content, but also as Rice Bran Oil is one of the few natural sources of gamma-oryzanol and ferulic acid.
Rice bran is the outer brown layer of the rice kernel that is removed during the milling process, which generates the familiar white rice. Rice bran is high in fat (around 20%) but is extremely unstable if not refined almost immediately, therefore turning rancid quite quickly. The Rice Bran Oil is the refined stabilized oil extracted from the Rice Bran.

What is Gamma Oryzanol?

Gamma oryzanol is a rice bran oil derivative with two major active molecules, Sterol and Ferulic acid. Trials in the U.S., Japan and Australia have shown that gamma oryzanol has positive effects on weight gain and performance comparable to some anabolic steroids. Gamma oryzanol has effects on the body's endocrine system resulting in increased metabolism of fat and increased synthesis of protein, leading to increased lean body mass.

Research in horses showed the gamma oryzanol group had improved muscle to fat ratio, with better muscle definition in the rump, neck and over the withers. The horses supplemented with gamma oryzanol also maintained appetite better than the control group.

In addition, studies have shown that gamma oryzanol is a natural antioxidant and can lower cholesterol levels in the blood. Gamma oryzanol has also been shown to reduce the risk of gastric ulcers and increased gastrointestinal motility caused by stress.
The Gamma Oryzanol / Ferulic Acid molecule is a fat soluble material which means that like fat soluble vitamins A, D, E & K, fat is required for them to be efficiently metabolised in the equines digestive tract.
A majority of the products containing gamma oryzanol are powdered based, and thus will not be efficiently absorbed by the horse. The gamma oryzanol in Rice Bran Oil is in its natural state and thus will be absorbed far more efficiently than a powdered form of gamma oryzanol."

Here is a link to the site.
http://www.hygain.com.au/articles-ricebran.htm

sounds very interesting. back in the early nineties Ferulic acid was being sold as the next best thing to steroids. so this study varifies that it at least has some legit proerties. I have to admit i tried it and did notice some strength gains but whos to say if they were real or fancied. i was not even working out properly back then as i was incarcerated and nobody knew how to work out cept for what we read in muscle mag or flex. we had a dream though. prolly worked out 2 years and made zero gains. overtrained and under nourished. lolololol classic.

grapeseed is hard to beat if you looking for a carrier with much more to offer than just being a carrier. as far as carriers go sesame is hard to beat if thats all you looking for. very stable and tiome tested. cottonseed is debateable because of recent studies pointing to sterility in men, esp if used in conjunction with test. some of those studies said as high as 18%.

pullinbig said:
sounds very interesting. back in the early nineties Ferulic acid was being sold as the next best thing to steroids.

...we had a dream though. prolly worked out 2 years and made zero gains. overtrained and under nourished. lolololol classic.

sesame is hard to beat

Damn, I remember frac, lol. Dibencozide was another one as well as colustrum. I think by the time colustrum came out though, I actually knew enough to know it was b.s.

I had a dream, too. :(

Sesame is what I use, like you said, it's time tested and is stable.

damn....www.farrislabs.com has killer deals on vials, pins and so forth!
im gettin that crap there....and the oil from cedarvale....now i gotta find a place where i can get BA and BB....
Capping needs are ordered from cap-m-quik.....

sound good?

pullinbig said:
sounds very interesting. back in the early nineties Ferulic acid was being sold as the next best thing to steroids. so this study varifies that it at least has some legit proerties. I have to admit i tried it and did notice some strength gains but whos to say if they were real or fancied. i was not even working out properly back then as i was incarcerated and nobody knew how to work out cept for what we read in muscle mag or flex. we had a dream though. prolly worked out 2 years and made zero gains. overtrained and under nourished. lolololol classic.

grapeseed is hard to beat if you looking for a carrier with much more to offer than just being a carrier. as far as carriers go sesame is hard to beat if thats all you looking for. very stable and tiome tested. cottonseed is debateable because of recent studies pointing to sterility in men, esp if used in conjunction with test. some of those studies said as high as 18%.

I generally have been using Grapeseed or Safflower oil, but my next go around with a conversion im gona try this ricebran just for shits-and-giggles. I'll let you fella's know how it turns out.

gymphreak said:
damn....www.farrislabs.com has killer deals on vials, pins and so forth!
im gettin that crap there....and the oil from cedarvale....now i gotta find a place where i can get BA and BB....
Capping needs are ordered from cap-m-quik.....

sound good?

thanks for the great link. ive been lookin for something like this for a while.

Back