Cheat Meal, What's your poison?

I have plenty. I'm so fat at heart it's sickening.

1. I go to this Mexican place and get hot Apple pie on a fajita skillet, smothered in cinnamon ice cream, and surrounded by brandy butter sauce.. it's amazing.

2. Big ass cheeseburgers. Fries, fried pickles, bacon cheese onions, etc.

3. Taco Bell when I'm in a real nasty mood.

4. French Toast, Natural cut Bacon, Maple Syrup, and whole eggs. All smothered in the syrup.

5. I'll leave it to five.. lastly.. Garlic Chicken, from a solid Chinese restaurant, extra spicy, fried rice, two egg rolls, crab Rangoon, and egg drop or wonton soup.

Yummmm! So fuckin hungry now.

Homemade pizza with two big packs of quality ground meat and a reduced amount of cheeze. Gives me close to 300g of quality protein. Great to make early on a saturday and eat all day including breakfast the next day. Just to bad my body doesn't really like gluten.
Makes my stomach into a growling bad monster and my digestion just stops and I feel horrible for days. But its worth it :p

anything from a drive threw,i work ten our days in construction....quick and i dont even have to get out of my vehicle.and not mcdonalds, mom and pops stuff like philli cheese steak with onion rings or a jumbo gyro with steak and lamb from daphs....

What does a cheat meal comprise? Is it a "go for anything you want" meal or are there limits to it? I am getting my first cheat meals added to my meal plan. :)

For me it can sway between savory, and sweet.

Home Made Burgers
Pizza
Baked Beans with Brown Sugar and mustard smeared over, then bacon, then brown sugar and mustard, then maple syrup. Baked into a sort of pie. It is amaaaaaazing, and great for BBQ's.
Breakfast Burritos
Chorizo and Eggs with chopped, fried, and seasoned potato's
Cole Slaw (Has to be really good cole slaw)
Broccoli salad
PB&J Sandwiches, sometimes with honey added
Sweet Potatoe Fries
Spaghetti, Meat Sauce, and ground up meat balls
Pancakes
Ice Cream/Blizzards
Chocolate, and anything with chocolate on it

Last edited:
I For me it can sway between savory, and sweet.

Home Made Burgers
Pizza
Baked Beans with Brown Sugar and mustard smeared over, then bacon, then brown sugar and mustard, then maple syrup. Baked into a sort of pie. It is amaaaaaazing, and great for BBQ's.
Breakfast Burritos
Chorizo and Eggs with chopped, fried, and seasoned potato's
Cole Slaw (Has to be really good cole slaw)
Broccoli salad
PB&J Sandwiches, sometimes with honey added

Pancakes
Ice Cream/Blizzards
Chocolate, and anything with chocolate on it

OMG. I haven't craved baked beans for some time, but you totally got me salivating over the thought! I know what I'm buying at the store tonight!

I think I am going to make a Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza - complete with lactose free cheese so I can actually EAT it. I have made them before and everyone raves about them. When I do, I will post pics of it. :)

Rayns steak house. I eat enough chicken and greens for a weeks worth of macros. I top that off with a pecan pie.

Impossible to choose just 1 poison. Ideally I'd like a plate stacked with grilled cheeses, nachos, pancakes, pizza, chinese food, mozzarella sticks, and chocolate covered almonds. Is that so much to ask? I need a part time wife...

**edit - forgot cheesy fries, chips ahoy and/or oreos dipped in milk, brownies and jalapeno poppers.

Rayns steak house. I eat enough chicken and greens for a weeks worth of macros. I top that off with a pecan pie.

Man I miss our Rayn's! It closed about 2 years ago and things never been the same. Miss them yeast rolls. Now there is a chinese mongolian bbq there Good but not a Ryan's

Veal Parm Sub and Chinese Food (New England style)

I am also addicted to Doritos. Can't keep them in the house

Back