check out new thermogenic from AF

the supplement does look intresting indeed

and this isnt sarcastic, but if you did market the way i thought you did, i gotta give yall props, it is pretty genious, i was just pointing it out, hey, everyone has to amke a dollar right;)

Yes and no. We have no respect for the supp companies who hire pros to pose with their products and lead people to believe that the pro got to look like that just by eating their whey protein and training 45 minutes a day.

Or the people who sell pro-hormones and deny the fact that they have the same sides as real AS with only 30% of the gains.

There are too many people living a lie in this business. We don't want to play their game because we despise it.
We want to be respected by the fitness community and respect isn't given, it's earned.
Lying to people on discussion boards or hiring someone else to do it is not a means to that end.

I also find it strange that you didnt test it out before releasing to the public, its available now, but your keeping a diary on Elite? Assuming this is the first time you used it, then how did you not know it could be harmful or even worked for that matter?

Human trials were done by the lab in San Diego. But whenever you release something to the public everything changes because you have a much broader sampling. A results of a trial with 4-5 people obviously isn't going to tell you what 300 will.

ulter said:
Human trials were done by the lab in San Diego. But whenever you release something to the public everything changes because you have a much broader sampling. A results of a trial with 4-5 people obviously isn't going to tell you what 300 will.
ok good to know:)

Ulter, in a earlier post you mentioned that you were giving away the new product to customers this week and next week. I ordered some NYC+ from you earlier this week, does that mean your throwing in some THERMOREXIN with my order?

If so, thanks!!
:dance2:

ulter said:
We have been giving it away all week and will continue into next week to every customer.

I went to the web site and did not see anything about giving it away. What is the promotion? What do you have to buy to get it? How many caps are you giving away?

Thanks

It just goes out with every order from the AF Store. But I think we're out of them after tomorrow. There are 6 in a little packet that is attached to one of the products you buy.
We don't advertise these, we just do it.

I think originally AF products were mostly found on anabolicfitness but since there popularity I have found post on many boards. Thats great for AF and great for me. It allows me to compare and find a worthwild
product. Thanks Ulter

i just got a bottle of it, and i like it better than ephedra. i got on the bike today and didnt think i was gonna stroke out like i do with yellowjackets. rapid heart beat scares the shit out of me. i liked the concentration too, cause i could actually focus on shit. about the only thing i like ephedra more than this is that i dont get that crazed wired feeling. but as a weightloss thing, its this and yohimbine for me.

Sinistar said:
i just got a bottle of it, and i like it better than ephedra. i got on the bike today and didnt think i was gonna stroke out like i do with yellowjackets. rapid heart beat scares the shit out of me. i liked the concentration too, cause i could actually focus on shit. about the only thing i like ephedra more than this is that i dont get that crazed wired feeling. but as a weightloss thing, its this and yohimbine for me.

Gotta love'em :)

I also put in my order for AF's new product, will let everyone know how it goes....

ulter said:

Have you prepared for the possible backlash against your product? If it hasn't yet been approved or tested by the FDA, and everyone here and on EF is stating that it has DNP-like effects, don't you think that the FDA and/or politicians will start to attack you guys? If they will shamelessly and hypocritically go after ephedra (while leaving alcohol and tobacco legal), don't you think that eventually they will try to suppress Thermonexin (sp)? GNC announced in early May that they are discontinuing ALL ephedra products come late June due to the backlash. The governor of Illinois signed a bill a few days ago banning ephedra in that state. So if all this hardcore action will be taken against ephedra, don't you think they will come after your product? I would think, that based on all the morons in the US---like that fat-assed Baltimore Orioles pitcher who died----that some idiot will eventually take Thermonexin in an abusive manner, and get himself killed. Have you guys at AF prepared for any possible legal action against this product? I'm just looking out for you bros.......there are too many hypocritical and ignorant morons who will try to have this product banned.

Last edited:
Hulkster said:
Have you prepared for the possible backlash against your product? If it hasn't yet been approved or tested by the FDA, and everyone here and on EF is stating that it has DNP-like effects, don't you think that the FDA and/or politicians will start to attack you guys? If they will shamelessly and hypocritically go after ephedra (while leaving alcohol and tobacco legal), don't you think that eventually they will try to suppress Thermonexin (sp)? GNC announced in early May that they are discontinuing ALL ephedra products come late June due to the backlash. The governor of Illinois signed a bill a few days ago banning ephedra in that state. So if all this hardcore action will be taken against ephedra, don't you think they will come after your product? I would think, that based on all the morons in the US---like that fat-assed Baltimore Orioles pitcher who died----that some idiot will eventually take Thermonexin in an abusive manner, and get himself killed. Have you guys at AF prepared for any possible legal action against this product? I'm just looking out for you bros.......there are too many hypocritical and ignorant morons who will try to have this product banned.

Wow!! Thank you for all your concern. That is very kind of you to give us your support.

Let me take these one at a time...

The FDA does not regulate supplements so they would not be approving or disapproving THERMOREXIN. It's simply not in their juristiction.

This product unlike ephedra does not dramatically increase either heart rate or blood pressure so it would take some doing to make it kill you.

Since all of the ingredients that might draw attention in THERMOREXIN are being sold in various products around the country it's highly unlikely they would single out this product to be banned. In fact, they can't single out this product. So I think we'll be ok.

Overall we're very satisfied with our business model for THERMOREXIN and the response so far.

Back