Check this cycle out. Tell me what you think.

Jesus Christ... i clearly make a joke out of my last post, AND give you a perfect setup for a cycle, and you still take it personally. Stop whining and just do what has been suggested already. You have all the info you need and you still complain. So I'm an asshole. Who gives a fuck. Do you see me getting mad cause of what you said? No. And you won't. I'm a fucking grown man. Do you think anything anyone says on the internet would hurt my feelings like it apparently has yours? No.

So go ahead, say my sisters are whores, call my Mom an invalid you fucked in the ass... say my Dad sucks the best dick ever. Dude, get over yourself. This is the internet. I'm fucking with you. Fuck... I feel sorry for any girl who has to deal with you during PCT when your hormones are all sideways.

I'm tired of this thread. Do what you want kid. You obviously haven't gotten the picture.

I dont think it is so much that he is all in a hormone imballance. Lol.

I think its the fact that ur just an ass. Did I put ass? What I mean is, aas user. haha.. j/p

i love you

Do you really know enough about AAS use to make a decision on wether you should or shouldn't use it?

Don't get me wrong many people make the same choice as you, even myself, but do you know what myocardial fibrosis is? I know everyone on the boards say that steroids are not that bad for you, that ive watched bigger faster stronger and i know their are no long term effect.......................are you sure about that?

There are new studies popping up all over the place, especially when doing strength training, so choose wisely.

Last edited:
I do not believe that I said there were no long term sides, if I did, I don't know why I would have becuase I know that there are. Sometimes not, but sometimes there are, and just are not avoidable in some cases.

I do know the term, and I do know there are risks involved in taking AAS.

The risks are why I am here, to learn how to cycle properly and how to avoid the sides if at all possible.

No where better to learn about these things than here.
Do you really know enough about AAS use to make a decision on wether you should or shouldn't use it?

Don't get me wrong many people make the same choice as you, even myself, but do you know what myocardial fibrosis is? I know everyone on the boards say that steroids are not that bad for you, that ive watched bigger faster stronger and i know their are no long term effect.......................are you sure about that?

There are new studies popping up all over the place, especially when doing strength training, so choose wisely.

Jesus Christ... i clearly make a joke out of my last post, AND give you a perfect setup for a cycle, and you still take it personally. Stop whining and just do what has been suggested already. You have all the info you need and you still complain. So I'm an asshole. Who gives a fuck. Do you see me getting mad cause of what you said? No. And you won't. I'm a fucking grown man. Do you think anything anyone says on the internet would hurt my feelings like it apparently has yours? No.

So go ahead, say my sisters are whores, call my Mom an invalid you fucked in the ass... say my Dad sucks the best dick ever. Dude, get over yourself. This is the internet. I'm fucking with you. Fuck... I feel sorry for any girl who has to deal with you during PCT when your hormones are all sideways.

I'm tired of this thread. Do what you want kid. You obviously haven't gotten the picture.

What big picture am I missing, RJH?

RJ for prez!

x2 !!!!!!!!! heheheh

Gixxer, what about a 12 weeks hit of GHRP6 Pep ??

No sides, will promote lean muscle growth while burning fat and no PCT is required.

I just wouldnt recommend anyone under the age of 24 to run anabolics. My 2 cents.

Goodluck and keep a thread of your starting day cycle if you begin.

x2 !!!!!!!!! heheheh

Gixxer, what about a 12 weeks hit of GHRP6 Pep ??

No sides, will promote lean muscle growth while burning fat and no PCT is required.

I just wouldnt recommend anyone under the age of 24 to run anabolics. My 2 cents.

Goodluck and keep a thread of your starting day cycle if you begin.

Yes, I def will keep an online log of how things are going.

Good job staying composed and imperturbable despite ongoing flames Gixxer. Lets occlude further discussion on this thread. I postulate you have imbibed the necessary criteria. Feel free to contact me with further queries.

Good job staying composed and imperturbable despite ongoing flames Gixxer. Lets occlude further discussion on this thread. I postulate you have imbibed the necessary criteria. Feel free to contact me with further queries.

sorry for the off topic question, but i gotta ask...
humdiddly... do you type out your posts with a thesaurus in hand (or Thesaurus.com | Find Synonyms and Antonyms of Words at Thesaurus.com which blows thanks to all the advertising open) or like writing down variations on paper with a pencil? or do phrases like "I postulate you have imbibed the necessary criteria" just come naturally to you?

I see wording like this most in your short responses though, which made me that much more curious.

On Topic:

Gix... rj's original "jesus pick one already dammit!" comment honestly didn't seem that harsh. he had dropped a comment or two already, you'd received comments from a couple of other people. there's a reason why different people give different advice.... it is not always black and white.

You'll see very well respected and experienced vets on this board throw out totally contradicting recommendations quite frequently. the most common that comes to mind is regarding Aromatase inhibitor (AI). some say run it all the time. others say only run it when the sides hit or else you won't really know if/how they are hitting to begin with and could be hindering gains by limiting more estrogen than is necessary. others say run it but at super low doses and tweak as you see fit.

bottom line.... this is a "try it and see" game. you want to do everything as safely as possible, but when you get conflicting recommendations, hanging around continuing to ask which to go with isn't the thing to do. the thing to do is for that to spark your own curiosity. think "why would these guys do things totally differently?" maybe do some more research on your own and then make your own decision.

if you try to get spoon fed every step of the way you'll end just doing someone else's cycle and probably won't be as in tune with what is going on anyway.

going back to his comment... rj is an ass just to be an ass. if you were an ass back in the same sarcastic *clearly* fucking around kind of way, you probably wouldn't have gotten flamed. when you're an ass back and it is obviously out of anger... then people are like "dude, chill out."

anyway... just trying to point out a few things for you to consider.

Back