chest and trap injections!!!!

how many cc's can i inject in my chest and traps?

i am using a 23G 1" needle

please don't ask why i would inject it there.

just simply give me an education guess or from your experience on the matter.

thank you..

-good ol' jeff :)

sounds really starnge when you say "please dont ask why I inject there". There are a whole shitload of other places that are much easier, really makes me curiouse why there. But its your business, if your doing it for site injections in hope your chest and traps will get bigger then it only works temporarly from swelling. And 1cc should be ok. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS NOT FOR SYNTHOL, IT WILL FUCK YOU UP, AND YOU DO NOT INJECT IT INTO CHEST!

Bimmer said:
sounds really starnge when you say "please dont ask why I inject there". There are a whole shitload of other places that are much easier, really makes me curiouse why there. But its your business, if your doing it for site injections in hope your chest and traps will get bigger then it only works temporarly from swelling. And 1cc should be ok. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS NOT FOR SYNTHOL, IT WILL FUCK YOU UP, AND YOU DO NOT INJECT IT INTO CHEST!
Very true. But with ED fina shots its always a good oportunity to try new places.

I've gone 3cc anywhere I've hit but quads, since I stopped doing them long ago. If you rotate it should not be an issue, I also make it a point to inject slowly.

As for traps you may want to break them in with something weak, or even sterile oil, otherwise neck mobility may be an issue if you are shooting some suspension or painfull prop en masse.

Geeze, 3cc's in the chest or arms? Did you plan on working those suckers within that week *lol*

majic said:
Geeze, 3cc's in the chest or arms? Did you plan on working those suckers within that week *lol*

Triceps. I always hit a bodypart after I've worked it, I plan on it affecting me at least a little. I did have a very stiff neck from one shot, 2cc prop 1cc fina, I eh, had to stop doing them for awhile after that experience :laugh4:

Also, part of my right outer tricep head seemed to collapse from shots, so I quite doing those, it took about 6 weeks to look normal again.

the most I have ever hit in a spot inject was 1.5 cc and I was done for the week, not able to move at all. Mudge you are the man!!

400mg/ml cypionate and 500mg/ml enanthate disabled me in the quads, but I was able to take it anywhere else. I just never found my sweet spot for quads.

insted of a 23g 1'' try and use something smaller like a 25g 5/8'' or something. it might go a bit easier, at least it does for me.

I personally cant take any shots in the quad, it is painful enough to where I have a hard time functioning.

Back