Chicks at the Gym

Matt0071

wanna fuck a nice blonde doing bent over tri extensions, and her sweetie pussy looks very tasty as well, damn cant stay soft when i goto a gym and see a nice blonde working the f out, one of my downfalls at the gym and being in a relationship haha, why u never take the gf there the same time u are training :)

i applaud people for working out. But what is it about the girls that lets say are not in shape wearing tight pants and tops.

it's soo hard NOT to stare when at the gym. Esp when you see female bodybuilders all hot and sweaty and moaning... mercy...

i applaud people for working out. But what is it about the girls that lets say are not in shape wearing tight pants and tops.

Im with you man, i used to work out at a gym that had a contest for overweight people. The contest was for people that joined the first of the year. The person that lost the most weight in three months was the winner. So needless to say, there was a pile of overweight people in the gym for these three months. And i agree with you, i think its great they got off their ass and were there trying to better themselves. But whats with all the tank tops and yoga pants that these overweight folks wear? They shouldnt even make that type of clothing for those folks. Their reward for losing weight should be getting to wear those clothes.
Those were very unmotivating days at the gym.

I look at the good looking chicks in the mirror. You can stare at the mirror and watch them for as long as you want.

Ahh nothing better then the chick or in my gym the "trainer" with the perfect ass bending over. Just want to take her to the showers.

I hate it when I see a chick at the gym and look at her a few times, then see her bf walk over and claim what is his...
most awkward feeling ever

The worst was this one time i went to the gym late night/morning and it was literally me and one other girl in there besides the person at the desk. She was walked over right next to me and started moaning and bending over near the free weights and i COULD NOT help but get a massive erection... pretty sure i sat there for like 10 mins with my hands in my pockets and did nothing.

at times all i want to do is do my workout and gtho, some ppl look great but when they start talking its the most annoying thing.

memo to self: bring ear phones and just look dont talk

cycle killing me on this one guys..beautiful girls in my gym...I have a hot ass wife and still hard to think straight

My gym put 3 treadmills over by the weights side and when a hot girl with big jugs gets running it is very hard to workout. They just keep bouncing and bouncing and bouncing :cum:

My golds gym closed down an I was fourced to one of them shit big box gyms. So my first 6 months was HELL I did not know so much hot pussy worked out. My gym had all dudes and wives but this Big box gym is full of under age and college age pussy. All look good all have cammel toe..

I got a full chubby when this hot 19year old snach stared doing still legged bent over rows for her hamstrings right in front of my incline bench. I was pissed off and it took a lot of will power not to go rape her. Fucking test

The other day in the gym a fine woman about 21 was doing benches. She had on tight sweat pants and she was sweating. Her pussy area was drenched, like someone poured a glass of water on it. Never saw that before!

The other day in the gym a fine woman about 21 was doing benches. She had on tight sweat pants and she was sweating. Her pussy area was drenched, like someone poured a glass of water on it. Never saw that before!

yeah, my bad. We didn't have a towel but I told that beatch she'd better not miss her workout and kicked her outta bed. Guess she threw on her pants and dripped.

yeah, I went there :doggy:

Back