Chicks at the Gym

I constantly have 8/10+ chicks eye fuck me in the gym, from jailbait to MILFs and everything in between. I don't want to make things awkward to I tend to keep to myself but AAS makes it difficult at times.

It's a pic she sent me in panties ill see if I can repost it trying to find the one with her tits out sluts man they act like it so I show em off

I constantly have 8/10+ chicks eye fuck me in the gym, from jailbait to MILFs and everything in between. I don't want to make things awkward to I tend to keep to myself but AAS makes it difficult at times.
Finally was going to start talking to this adorable 9/10 blonde earlier today that constantly eye fucks me, right before I was about walk over a gym regular approached her and they were talking with their faces a couple inches apart as he was holding her. Looks like I missed the boat.

Fuck this gay world.

I keep to myself.. last thing I need is to ruin a good gym membership... Me and chics just don't work out in the long run... I end up getting pissed off about dumb shit and move on...

I can't add nothing to this thread.. My gym is located in an industrial area and last time I saw a girl n there was like 200 years ago.. That's so wrong....
If I get lucky, and I hope I don't, I get to see some balls sneaking out from a dirty shorts from a car mechanic or an electrician .. And believe me guys that's not the motivation I'm waiting for..

Warning: never ask for a spot on a decline bench press cuz u gonna see those dirty balls.

Phahahaaaa!! teabagged

Omg yesterday at the gym there was this little asian with a thick ass with her boyfriend. I couldn't help but keep looking she was wearing little spandex shorts showing cheeks. And her boyfriend had her doing exercises that require bending over bless his little heart.

Omg yesterday at the gym there was this little asian with a thick ass with her boyfriend. I couldn't help but keep looking she was wearing little spandex shorts showing cheeks. And her boyfriend had her doing exercises that require bending over bless his little heart.

LMFAOO... Lurking threw mirrors? Or... Eyes just glued right to it?

I get in my zone lifting and like a radar I know when the hot girl walks in the door. Yup its time for a water break. LOL

Ought I have a story to share, I went to the gym and saw a hot ass bunny running on the tredmill. Turns out i went to highschool with her, she's 19. Some dude walked over to this huge ass guy who looked like he was ready to do a show, and says, "dude, that girls ass is fucking tight. What I wouldn't do to get some of that." (She had some tight ass short shorts) the dude just glares at him and tells him that's his step daughter.

Oh , I agree with you all, it is very difficult to look at all this hot girls while you are training.
But as Alinshop told it is a really good motivation

Back