China Labs HGH

SometimesGood

Has anyone tried this GH? I haven't been able to find much info on it. Those who know what it is know it is very cheap as far as HGH goes, and I'm just curious if anyone out there has any real experience with it. Thanks, guys.

I had feedbacks about it and there are a lot of allergical report with it... I'd say : STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT !!!!!

mike1107 said:
I had feedbacks about it and there are a lot of allergical report with it... I'd say : STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT !!!!!

Interesting, what kind of allergic reactions did these guys report? HGH is known for causing irritation, etc. Where'd you get feedback? I don't mind searching, but most sites come up blank.

I heard it has 192 amino acids, where they others that are FDA appoved have 191 amino acids.

I haven't heard good things about it. I can't remember who posted it at MZ.

JohnnyB

I've taken the chinese stuff before (chinabases and also from IP) and got the red bumps

i'm on somaject right now and i have no complaints with that, kinda odd some people think it's repackaged chinese stuff because I had painful bumps with the chinese stuff

SometimesGood said:
Interesting, what kind of allergic reactions did these guys report? HGH is known for causing irritation, etc. Where'd you get feedback? I don't mind searching, but most sites come up blank.

red bumps , swollen site injections for few days ... anough for me to don't give it a try
plus as johnny B said it's a 192 amino acids not 191 which means it's not the usual serostim, humatrope , a.s.o...

theres more then one type of chinese gh. i believe one type was found to be 192 aa. but thats also the same as a very popular pharmacuetical gh. ankebio was suposed to be 191

bronco944 said:
theres more then one type of chinese gh. i believe one type was found to be 192 aa. but thats also the same as a very popular pharmacuetical gh. ankebio was suposed to be 191

I wouldn't touch that shit

Chinabases is fine. It is 191. So is Anasome from ankeibo or however you spell it. Chinabases gets their stuff from ankeibo anyways. Its 191.

There is a product by genetech, cant think of the name, but it is 192. It is from the production procedure and it claimed that the extra amino is immediately cleaved off by the body anyways.

Red welts are from BB. Its very typical and not uncommen. Nothing to worry about at all.

Just thought I would comment on the fact that I ordered some rHGH from Ankeibo and got confiscated by customs but on the other hand some other bros. have gotten theirs! :rolleyes:

You didnt have a script did you???????

Im gonna try them soon, but I have a script and they said if I faxed them a copy theyd stick it in with the goods.

BB, no I didn't have one, I was just hoping it would go through but it didn't happen. If you don't mind how did you obtain that script and how much did it set you back? You can PM me if you like.

it was never confirmed that there is a chinese GH that is testing out to be 192 amino acids, a guy on elite claimed that, but never posted the test results that he said he had........it only takes 2 minutes to scan something so i doubt it was ever really tested

i won't argue that the chinese stuff causes red welts though!! look like fucking ingrown hairs or bad acne all over your belly! pretty nasty

There is one company that specifically produces 192 amino acid GH from their production technique. I think it was chineese too, I cant think of the name but no one has said it on this post yet.

WI... My advice, start searching the web on anti-aging clinics. They are quite liberal on GH. Id expect around $100 for a script. The good thing is that if you import your legal 3 month supply, you could probally keep using the same script over and over again without any trouble (with in reason). If you still cant find anything, talk to me and Ill look around with you. I got mine from a local so I cant help you there really (pre-med :) )

Back